What's on your mind SFA?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you're not talking to be but I'm going to reply as it'll help me procrastinate even more.
Marketing communications - Part A of an assignment about four competing business websites.
You haven't started that?

Our group finished it Thursday.....

Happy birthday Beng :)

Agreed, watched it last Thursday night and saw the Lego Movie the following night, both great :D

Chickens of the cave.
Can I ask you a question? Is that your foot between my legs? Oh it's just my hand.

You've been on it tonight haven't you? ;)

I've been reamed this week in every footy facet imaginable. After tonight I'll have 2/6 tips. UF league has been decimated by injury. AF has been pretty bad as well. I need two wins tomorrow to make this weekend acceptable.
One down one to go :)

Damn you to hell The Filth Wizard I just started True Detective! 2 episodes in and I'm hooked but why does Woody talk like he's got a broken jaw?

Also turn SBS on now and watch the greatest 1 day cycling race in the world, Paris Roubaix, it's epic.

Damn you to hell The Filth Wizard I just started True Detective! 2 episodes in and I'm hooked but why does Woody talk like he's got a broken jaw?

Also turn SBS on now and watch the greatest 1 day cycling race in the world, Paris Roubaix, it's epic.

LOL.

I love that you just watched the second episode and the only thing you have to come back to us with is Woodys freaky lockjaw.

Daddario FFS.

Also his mistress is hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood flog Richmond
Carlton lose to Melbourne
Wonders win a final by 1 point lol
Liverpool beat Man City 3-2
Finally finished this mother******* essay, which is due in 7 hours
I'm assignment free for the next month and heading off to Malaysia in 4 days.

* it's been a good weekend.

I found a program that allows you to change the icons on file extensions. That was the crux of my weekend. I'm living the dream.

job applications can suck a big fat dick especially when you have to apply for job you're already in
I've got an interview tomorrow which'll be interesting.

I've got an interview tomorrow which'll be interesting.
good luck, I'm hoping i get to bypass the interview and just get given the job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back