Movie What's the last movie you saw? (4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apocalypse, CA - not going to pretend I completely get wtf was going on, enjoyed it none the less, solid indie effort, 7/10.

The Signal - another low budget weird one and thought it engaging enough despite Fishburn's monotone presence, 7/10.

The Truman Show - I recall not connecting with this when it first came out, but found it worthwhile this time around in light of all the garbage now strewn throughout fta tv, 7.5/10.

Neighbors - switched off after 40 mins, Rose baby what are you doing in crap like this??, going to take something special for me to commit time to a Rogan flick again, the last few I have seen him in have been poor at best, 0/10.

Last edited:
Coherence - The way s**t just starts unravelling is genius. Gotta love that quantum physics. 8/10

It didn't quite reach Primer levels but was quite interesting nevertheless.
Found a couple of the characters somewhat annoying but the flick held up well and gave you something to think about at the end. 7/10

Eyes Wide Shut:

Sometimes a movie just escapes you for years but so glad to have caught up with this on the weekend.
Think I've put most of it together now but some loose ends may always stay loose. 8.5/10

Dude credits are just rolling now for me.

Tears were shed. no homo.

80% on RT and imdb well and truly justified.

the fault in our stars.

somewhat cheesy and cliche but i really enjoyed it. shailene woodley is a great actress.

8.5/10.

I've downloaded this to watch with the missus sometime to get in the good books sounds like I'll get something out of it as well!

the fault in our stars.

somewhat cheesy and cliche but i really enjoyed it. shailene woodley is a great actress.

8.5/10.

procured a "blu ray" dvd from the northern hemisphere exactly a week ago (actually it would have been approx 2pm AEST) of that movie. put it into dvd player weds night, wifey watched it despite already viewing it in cinemas. i was on bigfooty.

Into the Storm - pretty formulaic disaster movie. Some decent special effects, not a complicated story line - 6/10. Enjoyable but nothing remarkable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

give it a go son i'm interested in your review :)

2049606_o.gif

Leprechaun: Origins - Man, this is the reason horror movies are mostly supplied with only low budgets. Pee-eew!!!
2/10

Coherence - watched last night after recent mentions on here, certainly got me thinking, well done, 7.5/10
Agreed, just watched it.
Well worth a look. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back