Movie What's the last movie you saw? (4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stretch- love me some Patrick Wilson. A lot of fairly big names and a balls to the wall Carnahan film. I rated it 8/10

Just watched it. So good. Wilson gives a great performance in this and Chris Pine is genuinely funny. Loved the outtakes and the end. A very good script was put together for this film.

Also enjoyed they seemed to subtly borrow language and visual styles from other films kind of like a homage.Visual style is most like Drive.

Enjoyed the Hoff cameo buts its been bugging me that Ive seen something similiar with an actor playing and absolute psycho version of themselves in a film but I just can put my finger on it.

Oh and Jessica Alba.

So finally watched Law Abiding Citizen. What a steaming pile of dog s**t that film was. No redeeming quality to it...script, acting, cinematography, etc.

But you won't catch me telling the guy who recommended that film to me.

That bad hey? :)

I didn't mind it in parts but the collective didn't quite gel.

So not quite the best movie of all time then? Thought so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fury- loved it. 9/10. Ending a bit weak, but one of the most amazing scenes of the year about two thirds in based around two German girls. Pitt excellent as usual, Pena and LeBouf are great too.

Just got back - very intense, very, very good.

Pitt is awesome.

Last edited:
Taken

This is a case of GG being right about something, it was hackneyed. I mean, the daughter is abducted essentially the moment she steps out of the airport and she's 'taken' during her first phone call home. :rolleyes: But it's still awesome seeing Liam Neeson kick Alabanian arse.

Someone just recommended me House on the Edge of the Park as an all-time classic. Never heard of it. They said it is not a "nice" film and drew comparisons to Last House on the Left (a film the same person recommended I see last year.......but i never got around to watching it still.....still in my hard-drive saved but unwatched).

What do esteemed members of the BigFooty Media and Entertainment board think about this film?

The Judge, with Robert Duvall & Robert Downey Jr.

Every scene makes its point, every line of dialogue weighs in.
But it works the material too hard - it's all so emphatic and
over-egged and improbably tied together.

8/10... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back