Movie What's the last movie you saw? (4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Town (2010): Second time seeing this film. Like it a lot. Jeremy Renner is at his menacing (hilarious) best and Jon Hamm as a mean Fed really works. You have an excellent all round cast. Rebecca Hall and Blake Lively are very good in this too. 8/10

Only God Forgives (2013): Had all the ingredients to be very good but the premise and story was ridiculous. Still quite entertaining in parts. 6/10

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Still great. And is this the best, and deepest, cast in film history?

Oldman
Cumberbatch
Firth
Hardy
Jones
Strong
Hinds
Graham
McBurney
Hurt
Lloyd-Pack

That is RIDICULOUS

Pulp Fiction

I tried. I lasted 50 minutes. I got bored.

The Town (2010): Second time seeing this film. Like it a lot. Jeremy Renner is at his menacing (hilarious) best and Jon Hamm as a mean Fed really works. You have an excellent all round cast. Rebecca Hall and Blake Lively are very good in this too. 8/10
Good flick. Postlethwaite's last ever movie.

Oldman
Cumberbatch
Firth
Hardy
Jones
Strong
Hinds
Graham
McBurney
Hurt
Lloyd-Pack

That is RIDICULOUS
The Oceans movies bat pretty deep.
Pulp Fiction

I tried. I lasted 50 minutes. I got bored.
It's terribly over rated. Throw on Jackie Brown instead.

Oldman
Cumberbatch
Firth
Hardy
Jones
Strong
Hinds
Graham
McBurney
Hurt
Lloyd-Pack

That is RIDICULOUS

Not bad but the thin red line is pretty untouchable

Sean Penn
Adrien Brody
Jim Caviezel
Ben Chaplin
George Clooney
John Cusack
Woody Harrelson
Elias Koteas
Nick Nolte
John C. Reilly
John Travolta
Jared Leto
Miranda Otto
Thomas Jane

Not to mention Bill Pullman, Lukas Haas, and Mickey Rourke were all in the original filming but ended up on the cutting room floor.

Everyone worth their salt wanted in on a Terence Malick film. Leo, Ed Norton, Johnny Depp, Philip Seymour Hoffman, De niro, and a bunch of others all got the chop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
These are the movies i've seen from the past few months.

Worth Watching:
Oculus
Get Hard
Ordinary People
Lucy
Wyrmwood
It Follows
The Equalizer
Brokeback Mountain
Ratatoullie
St. Vincent
You're Next
The Man Who Knew Too Much
The Fall

Not Worth Your Time:
Into The Woods
Dumb & Dumber To
Into The Storm
Untraceable
Machete Kills
Dark Skies
Sin City 2

DUEL. Sales rep driving to see a client to secure an account becomes the focus of a maniacal truck driver and his rig. Never seeing the driver the old rig is a character in it's own right. The sales rep, Mr Mann must defeat the rig. Man V Beast.

Hadn't seen this in years, prolly 30? Anyway my wife put it on and i really enjoyed it. Some of the shots, like the opening sequence beginning with the car driver reversing out of his car garage is pretty darn cool.

DUEL. Sales rep driving to see a client to secure an account becomes the focus of a maniacal truck driver and his rig. Never seeing the driver the old rig is a character in it's own right. The sales rep, Mr Mann must defeat the rig. Man V Beast.

Hadn't seen this in years, prolly 30? Anyway my wife put it on and i really enjoyed it. Some of the shots, like the opening sequence beginning with the car driver reversing out of his car garage is pretty darn cool.
Awesome movie. As an owner of a valiant (pretty much identical to the movie car) can confirm i can barely outrun a snail let alone a truck

Awesome movie. As an owner of a valiant (pretty much identical to the movie car) can confirm i can barely outrun a snail let alone a truck

Haha, i was telling my missus, she's from the states. It's like a VG with VIP tailights lol.

Haha, i was telling my missus, she's from the states. It's like a VG with VIP tailights lol.
My bro in law has a vf vip with a warmed up 318 in it. No truck would be catching that, supernatural or not.

My VC with a slant 6. Not so much

These are the movies i've seen from the past few months.

Worth Watching:
Oculus
Get Hard
Ordinary People
Lucy
Wyrmwood
It Follows
The Equalizer
Brokeback Mountain
Ratatoullie
St. Vincent
You're Next
The Man Who Knew Too Much
The Fall

Not Worth Your Time:
Into The Woods
Dumb & Dumber To
Into The Storm
Untraceable
Machete Kills
Dark Skies
Sin City 2
Lucy is among the worst films I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back