What's your order of preference to win AO 2016 (Mens)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rukia

Senior List
Jul 4, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Liverpool
Only 8 players left, what's your order of preference?

Mine would be:

1. Ferrer
2. Federer
3. Nishikori
4. Raonic
5. Murray
6. Monfils
7. Berdych
8. Djokovic

Only 8 players left, what's your order of preference?

Mine would be:

1. Ferrer
2. Federer
3. Nishikori
4. Raonic
5. Murray
6. Monfils
7. Berdych
8. Djokovic
Ferrer interesting choice

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Djokovic
2. Raonic (Because he's beaten so many good players this year)
3. Ferrer (Because he's a gun)
4. Nishi (Because he's a gun)
5. Berdych (Because he tries to be a gun)
6. Monfils (Because he tries to not be a gun)
7. Murray (Zzzzz)
8. Federer (ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Djokovic a fair way down in most people's lists. Genuine dislike or just an interest in seeing something different?
Seems like a prick for some reason. I thought most people didn't like Djokovic. Most of my mates don't like him anyway.

And its not anything like tall poppy syndrome because I love Federer and Nadal, and they've won a lot more majors.

Most people are just one grand slam a year watchers and have long memories of his 2008-09 on-court antics (retirements/tanking).

Although, I'd say it's nearly impossible to dislike how he's behaved and presented himself on/off court the past few years, unless you're a die-hard Rafa or Fed fan or work for the British media.

Djokovic
Murray
Federer
Monfils
Nishikori
Berdych
Ferrer
Raonic

mainly due to the styles of Ferrer and Raonic - don't like Ferrer's defensive game and Raonic server to win (even though it's slightly improved this year)

that being said I feel like Djoko has the potential to be the GOAT in the coming years, Murray has always been my favourite even tough he's a sook and the story with Fed is amazing. What an era

Remove this Banner Ad

Back