What's your team worth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
$12,061,200 total, 119,500 in cash.
24 trades left after having already made 2 this week.
Sitting in 6758th, dropped about 1500 places after last weekend. Like many, my premo's killed me, only had 10 players hit the ton.
Great work GoDoggies! Is 158 the highest ranked that we know of at BF? Pretty fair achievement. All the best, I'll be cheering you on

$12,061,200 total, 119,500 in cash.
24 trades left after having already made 2 this week.
Sitting in 6758th, dropped about 1500 places after last weekend. Like many, my premo's killed me, only had 10 players hit the ton.
Great work GoDoggies! Is 158 the highest ranked that we know of at BF? Pretty fair achievement. All the best, I'll be cheering you on

No superfraser is in 12th

...And it blows my mind.

If you join the Bigfooty group on SC there's a few more in the top 100, I'm not sure who the posters are, but we have:

MagikMoggies - 48, The Reapers - 82, Always next year - 106, AKL - 121, Chardee MacDennis - 158.

Never heard of any of them! :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bear in mind, I've been trade happy!

Probably following a different strategy to most people here. Building a team focused around league wins, and I've been able to carry some injuries. Ie. last week. Fortunately, still scored above par. Currently ranked 12k. Projected 2,300+ for the next four rounds, so set for an interesting season.

The plan is to make some big trades around the bye weeks and then settle in and save. Currently placed in the top 2-3 spots in most of my leagues, looking forward to seeing how I go!

Current SC team.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back