When are GWS gonna get serious and change their colours?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bully187

Senior List
Jan 17, 2011
Essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
I remember when the GWS released their name, colours and jumper they had a clause whereby they could change their colours before they officially entered in 2012. Surely now they have taken the piss too long and are gonna change their putrid colours before they enter the comp and turn every kid in country off them. Surely green and black would look 100x better, or green and anyhthing for that matter. its an original colour to the afl and any other sporting team in west sydney. Their colours and jumper just look so amateur and un-appealing at the moment.

I think their colours look fantastic. Am I alone ?

GWS-giants_420-420x0.jpg

I remember when the GWS released their name, colours and jumper they had a clause whereby they could change their colours before they officially entered in 2012. Surely now they have taken the piss too long and are gonna change their putrid colours before they enter the comp and turn every kid in country off them. Surely green and black would look 100x better, or green and anyhthing for that matter. its an original colour to the afl and any other sporting team in west sydney. Their colours and jumper just look so amateur and un-appealing at the moment.
Port Adelaide?

have they released their 2012 playing guernseys yet? or are they just going to use the orange blue and white?

There's nothing wrong with them, they are a more modernized type of jumper compared to others, but hey, maybe that's because they were introduced over a hundred years later then alot of the clubs. Look good.

Well they couldnt go with black coz then it would of been too similar to essendon, richmond and st kilda. But i mean seriously, the colours i find dull and depressing. I cant wait to look in the stands at the big derby and see the lovely contrast of colours between the 2 nsw teams of red and orange. And for the record, port are more black with a tint of blue to me. A team mostly green would look awesome, but hey, i don;t work for a hip consultancy company like the afl hired to decide this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back