Roast When are Melbourne going to be good?

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Hogan made any women pregnant yet? If so, the year his spawn are eligible for F/S.

We're going about this the wrong way. Let's take 10 of the best draft prospects, inject them with Todd Viney's DNA and get some paternity tests. I don't want to wait 20 years for the many bastard sons of Hogan to arrive.

We're going about this the wrong way. Let's take 10 of the best draft prospects, inject them with Todd Viney's DNA and get some paternity tests. I don't want to wait 20 years for the many bastard sons of Hogan to arrive.
I know this was a joke, but what is the AFL's stance on illegitimate father sons? I imagine there'd be a few getting around and they could be damn good at footy, but would they be recognised?

I'll take a guess - the exact moment that Petracca, Brayshaw and Viney all contest a centre square contest as your three starting mids will be the start of resurgence. All tough players and smart decision makers.

Rah rah rah rah we are so s**t we lost badly against the three best sides of the last five years just put us down now roos can't coach rah rah rah.

Doesn't it ever get exhausting?

I think we are heading in the right direction finally. I know its frustrating, but I can see the strategy we are taking now is the right strategy. And when you have 2 major F ups with the lets get rid of our on field leaders and play youth before there ready strategy, followed by Mark Neelde. It's going to take some time.

I think we are heading in the right direction finally. I know its frustrating, but I can see the strategy we are taking now is the right strategy. And when you have 2 major F ups with the lets get rid of our on field leaders and play youth before there ready strategy, followed by Mark Neelde. It's going to take some time.

That we as supporters don't necessarily have in surplus in the form of patience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back