When will L Mac get his first goal?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's going to turn into an issue soon. Might need to feed him a cheapie in the goalsquare to get him started.

After that, shades of Choppy once he broke through.
He got an easy one last week and proceeded to waste it.

I want it to be an important goal. The game clincher next week against Hawthorn, on Friday Night in front of 40,00, after the siren, 55 metres out, from the boundary, to put us 1 point ahead, after a 37 point comeback, and he has one of those bandages around his head from a courageous running back with the flight mark ala Jonathan Brown.

I can't be the only one who spends a considerable part of their life dreaming up scenarios like this.

I want it to be an important goal. The game clincher next week against Hawthorn, on Friday Night in front of 40,00, after the siren, 55 metres out, from the boundary, to put us 1 point ahead, after a 37 point comeback, and he has one of those bandages around his head from a courageous running back with the flight mark ala Jonathan Brown.

I can't be the only one who spends a considerable part of their life dreaming up scenarios like this.
The problem with this scenario is living through it is really bad for the heart. :)

The only thing that could make that scenario better would be if it was in a grand final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's amazing isn't it? He kicked the most goals for the Dandenong Ranges the season before last. Now he can't buy a goal.
Surely the time is about to turn.

It's amazing isn't it? He kicked the most goals for the Dandenong Ranges the season before last. Now he can't buy a goal.
Surely the time is about to turn.
To be fair it's a lot more difficult to kick goals from the back pocket at AFL level than it is to kick them from the midfield/half back flank in the TAC cup.

This week, late in the last quarter to put us up by five goal. Crowd erupts, every North player on the ground runs to congratulate him.

Except Lindsay Thomas who is running off the ground as part of a rotation. Cue three days of non-stop discussion by Finey, Derm, Gerard, Chief, Gary, Damo, Caro, Hutchy, Robbo, Ando, Rohan about whether it means there is a rift between the two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back