List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope this isn't the st kilda that turns up to metricon in a few werks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freo have had a pretty cruisy last month with their draw. they don't always play well in melbourne, no sandi as well. saints obviously wanted to play well for lenny, this isn't as groundbreaking as everyone's making it out to be. st kilda caught freo out on a down day, but they're still on the bottom of the ladder for a reason.

I read Nathan Krakouer is back in a healthy mind frame and good form to give AFL another crack. I wonder if Port or the Crows will give him another chance? Would be a tad frustrating watching him tear it up.

Weller top 10 finish in the St Kilda B+F solid effort.

Trevor Barker Award top 10
Nick Riewoldt – 137
Lenny Hayes – 126
Sean Dempster – 101
Leigh Montagna – 87
Luke Delaney – 80
Jack Newnes – 78
David Armitage – 76
Jack Steven – 67
Maverick Weller – 63
James Gwilt – 62

Krakouer is currently on the list of SANFL side Port Adelaide Magpies
(Might even be on this weeks episode of the recruit)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see him staying up on the Coast!
Josh Hunt from GWS accepted the assistant coaching job at the Sharks as well. Hunt has already confirmed he will put on the black V jumper during the 2015 season while Bock is yet to commit to playing for the Sharks. Up the black V!

yu7PJKV.jpg

Josh Hunt from GWS accepted the assistant coaching job at the Sharks as well. Hunt has already confirmed he will put on the black V jumper during the 2015 season while Bock is yet to commit to playing for the Sharks. Up the black V!

yu7PJKV.jpg
That's huge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back