Where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you been on BF so much you've neglected eating?
Hahaha- luckily I just changed my avatar so you can stop worrying about my eating habits.
No- I've been eating. I had coffee for breakfast, two coffees for morning tea, a bag of chips for lunch (oops! :oops: SquishyKitty - I have failed :(), another coffee for afternoon tea and fish and chips for dinner. :) After all that milk, I must have very healthy bones! :D

It was purely coincidence that I changed it just as you were asking me about it, VDubs. I meant to do it earlier today but forgot.
Which do you prefer? The skele-lady or the Blob?
I like
But we can't have the real thing, so will have to like whatever you come up with.
Not Blob!

Hahaha- luckily I just changed my avatar so you can stop worrying about my eating habits.
No- I've been eating. I had coffee for breakfast, two coffees for morning tea, a bag of chips for lunch (oops! :oops: SquishyKitty - I have failed :(), another coffee for afternoon tea and fish and chips for dinner. :) After all that milk, I must have very healthy bones! :D

Please change it, it looks grotesque, you post a lot and I'd rather not feel sick every-time I read one of your posts:p.

Can't believe I hadn't read this thread before...
Remember Sean Simpson, he went back home to Springbank and played in back to back flags around 2002 ish.. Dominated as well, basically just played on the half back and did what he wanted. They also had Andrew Tranquilli at full forward... basically their game plan was Simpson got the ball and kicked it to Tranquilli for 2 years.

Also you are almost guaranteed to see him after every home night game at Lord of the Isles after the game, generally joined by Billy and Stoneham for a few frothies

Remember Sean Simpson, he went back home to Springbank and played in back to back flags around 2002 ish.. Dominated as well, basically just played on the half back and did what he wanted. They also had Andrew Tranquilli at full forward... basically their game plan was Simpson got the ball and kicked it to Tranquilli for 2 years.

Also you are almost guaranteed to see him after every home night game at Lord of the Isles after the game, generally joined by Billy and Stoneham for a few frothies
I see him all the time in the Corio Village.He's a Toll/Ipec delivery driver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both Simpson and Tranquilli were at St.Albans prior to that. Simpson was coach and on the odd occasion pulled on the jumper.

... crumber? Ablett?

Hall had his best year in 1997 as one of the best marking players in the comp. Ablett's last year was in 1996.

Who are you confusing him with? Lynch?
Yes Hall was an excellent mid sized mobile marking forward. Menzel type size, more mobile obviously and half as good.

Austin McCrabb- rippin' up at the Church Karaoke! I heard he might have his own recycling business (I thought he was a farmer for some reason). Who knows? Rumours abound!

he's pretty good !!

... crumber? Ablett?

Hall had his best year in 1997 as one of the best marking players in the comp. Ablett's last year was in 1996.

Who are you confusing him with? Lynch?
Remember Hall well him but could be confusing him with another crumber but I did think that he played with Ablett- and that could have been before his best year in 1997

Remove this Banner Ad

Back