Analysis Where do Adelaide Crows (Bigfooty) supporters live in 2015?

Which area of Adelaide do you live in?

• CBD

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Inner North

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Outer North

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Inner East

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Outer East

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Inner South

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Outer South

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Inner West

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Outer West

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Adelaide Hills

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Greater SA

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Interstate

Votes: 57 30.6%
  • Overseas

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
Aug 20, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Hammarby IF, Toronto Raptors
Morning everyone,

First time making a thread or poll, so apologies if I have done anything wrong. I put this as an analysis thread but I assume this can be changed if incorrect.

Thought that a look at the geographic spread of Adelaide Crows Bigfooty supporters would be interesting and help bulk up the pre-season content. Remember, the most important thing is that regardless of where you live, you support the best team in the AFL ;)

huludicidal

Premiership Player
Jul 22, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
Where I currently live (South Brighton) is pretty much right on the border between 'inner' and 'outer' South (or so the Internet tells me), so I selected 'outer' because I'm a Hallett Cove lad at heart and may be moving back there soon.

cm_perfect

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
needs a map, I'm happy valley which could be hills, inner or outer south
Wilson.JPG

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Where I currently live (South Brighton) is pretty much right on the border between 'inner' and 'outer' South (or so the Internet tells me), so I selected 'outer' because I'm a Hallett Cove lad at heart and may be moving back there soon.

Alice Springs, but have a place in Orrorroo and have lived in Salisbury North, Lockleys, Thebarton, Allenby Gardens, Royal Park, Semaphore Park, Port Victoria, Findon, Salisbury East, Greenwith and Modbury. Then after leaving school, Crafers, Magill, Adelaide, Brompton & Prospect. I'm not sure my mum was that good at paying rent TBH.

I do love going back to Adelaide, but i'm not sure i'm anything at heart as such. I do love the Aldinga Beach area though, will be getting something down there soon. Just a great spot to be.

BigLefty

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Double Blues, Seattle Supersonics
needs a map, I'm in happy valley which could be hills, inner or outer south
I'm a southerner, used to live up the hill as a kid.

I'd say that anywhere up the hill is Outer South. O'Halloran Hill, Happy Valley, Aberfoyle Park and Flaggy.
Blackwood is probably the beginning of being classed Hills.

But then, as a kid I always used to think Glenelg was North so what would I know....

Oct 9, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
I'm a southerner, used to live up the hill as a kid.

I'd say that anywhere up the hill is Outer South. O'Halloran Hill, Happy Valley, Aberfoyle Park and Flaggy.
Blackwood is probably the beginning of being classed Hills.

But then, as a kid I always used to think Glenelg was North so what would I know....
Haha, on the edge of chandlers hill, so it does feel hilly. Happy valley is a pretty big suburb as well.

mattymac

Why no midfield crowz?
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2009
Yes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
No
Always lived at the beach, from Southport to Semaphore and inbetween so I'll call it outer west

mickfaxis

Club Legend
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
South Plympton...which is not south at all. It's kind of inner/outer south/east.

Back