Analysis Where do Adelaide Crows (Bigfooty) supporters live in 2015?

Which area of Adelaide do you live in?

• CBD

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Inner North

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • Outer North

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • Inner East

Votes: 14 7.5%
  • Outer East

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Inner South

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Outer South

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Inner West

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • Outer West

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Adelaide Hills

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Greater SA

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Interstate

Votes: 57 30.6%
  • Overseas

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just moved back here after many years in Shanghai (used to live TTG area). Like the beach so moved around the corner from it. The day the odds for this year came out Mrs Plugger asks me to put $10 on Crows Premiership. Go to TAB and bump into my new neighbour. We have a good chat - he sees what I'm doing - then he doesn't want to talk to me.

Gutted

I lived in Largs North for a couple of years until the cement dust in the air became too much and we moved south. Every person in my street and surrounding streets barracked for the Powa. You really are in the heart of enemy territory. You will find the shopping centre at PA is deserted for a few days after a Poower loss. They go into mourning down there. Luckily my immediate neighbours had a sense of humour about footy and we could have a go at each other. Not so for a couple of blokes across the road who got nasty after a Showdown loss.
It's a game and not life or death for most, but there are extremists around.

Born at the Bay. Followed the bay, got a clearance from south to play for Sturt. Joined the navy travelled the world, Moved back to Adelaide, transferred to Tasmania, back to Adelaide, then Christchurch, Auckland and finally into Brisbane. The last ten years have been spent travelling to Tahiti, Tonga, Fiji, Samoa, American Samoa, Solomon Islands, Nauru, Kiribati, New Caledonia, Vanuatu and Papua New Guinea. Through all of this I have never taken my eye off the ball with the Crows and Glenelg. Go the Crows

I grew up in alberton. I have seen them in their natural habitat
My GF started working in Port Adelaide recently and I warned her before she started there what it'd be like. "Oh it's not that bad, you're just saying that because you hate Port!" she said to me. Well, she changed her mind pretty quickly when she caught someone taking a dump behind the rubbish bins outside!

Gawler, Blakeview, Thebarton, Lockleys and now Prospect.
I used to live at Blakeview as a kid back in the early 90's when they first started developing it all. Haven't been there since, so I imagine it looks quite different now.

Anyway, I've been living up at Glenelg for the past 5 years after spending most of my life in up north living on the mean streets of Redwood Park. I jumped on the Glenelg Tigers bandwagon when I moved here (never followed the SANFL as a kid) because I'm a sucker for punishment (I like the Oakland Raiders in the NFL too for example).

My GF started working in Port Adelaide recently and I warned her before she started there what it'd be like. "Oh it's not that bad, you're just saying that because you hate Port!" she said to me. Well, she changed her mind pretty quickly when she caught someone taking a dump behind the rubbish bins outside!

I used to live at Blakeview as a kid back in the early 90's when they first started developing it all. Haven't been there since, so I imagine it looks quite different now.

Anyway, I've been living up at Glenelg for the past 5 years after spending most of my life in up north living on the mean streets of Redwood Park. I jumped on the Glenelg Tigers bandwagon when I moved here (never followed the SANFL as a kid) because I'm a sucker for punishment (I like the Oakland Raiders in the NFL too for example).

Didnt know the Glenelg Tigers had a bandwagon.

Born at the Bay. Followed the bay, got a clearance from south to play for Sturt. Joined the navy travelled the world, Moved back to Adelaide, transferred to Tasmania, back to Adelaide, then Christchurch, Auckland and finally into Brisbane. The last ten years have been spent travelling to Tahiti, Tonga, Fiji, Samoa, American Samoa, Solomon Islands, Nauru, Kiribati, New Caledonia, Vanuatu and Papua New Guinea. Through all of this I have never taken my eye off the ball with the Crows and Glenelg. Go the Crows

I was a rabid Glenelg fan too but their incompetence both on and off the field has worn me down to the point that if they were playing in a grand final in my lounge room I wouldn't get out of bed to watch them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should get out more.

It's left over from the 80's. Old gray mare ain't what she used to be.
hqdefault.jpg

Gawler, Blakeview, Thebarton, Lockleys and now Prospect.
When I lived in Adelaide many years back I rented in more suburbs than that. :D
Most only for a few months at a time some longer.

Back