Rumour Where is Crowley ???

Remove this Banner Ad

lol

Evidence?

Seems like Crowley took a painkiller
Hey, Crowley's negligence is clearly on par with a systematic doping regime, not to mention being solid evidence in itself that other clubs were doing the same.

I must say I did get a giggle out of former Australian Cricketer (and GWS Giants employee) Gavin Robertson on his (rubbish) radio programme this afternoon when he called Ryan Crowley a "superstar" of the competition who provides "x-factor".

Never one to succumb to hyperbole is Robbo...

I must say I did get a giggle out of former Australian Cricketer (and GWS Giants employee) Gavin Robertson on his (rubbish) radio programme this afternoon when he called Ryan Crowley a "superstar" of the competition who provides "x-factor".

Never one to succumb to hyperbole is Robbo...
I was of the understanding that Dwayne Russell had copyright on the term "superstar"
e.g. "and next we interview the superstar ruckman, superstar boot studder, superstar taxi driver" etc etc

Except that Essendon brought it in-house and gave it to all their players (or those who consented).

Crowley = Justin Charles. Essendon = Essendon.
I'd be more inclined to say Crowley = Saad

Charles = Essendon

Crowley allegedly took a painkiller containing a banned substance

Charles was taking Boldenone. A steroid

Throw the maximum 2 year ban at him, teach others a lesson that if you cheat you will be punished.

Saad had inadvertent use and received a fairly appropriate ban in consideration of when Olympic athletes or similar test positive. Both were caught by in competition testing. You can only assume, that all things being equal, and that all AFL players are given ample education on these matters, an expected lengthy ban is the only outcome.

So much for EFC being the only ones eh Hird wasn't lying when he said other clubs were pushing the boundaries :cool:

Someone taking the wrong form of pain killer is a bit different to a pharmacological experimental sports science program don't ya think? Ala lazy doper vs organised doping

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon = OJ Simpson.....
I 'liked' your post, but I don't really like it

That means these players get off, which I'd be ok with as long as the club/coaches/officials don't.

I, along with many others had Hird something was going on at Essendon, so how did Essendon coach, Drs, officials not know.

Something #Hirdites seem to have forgotten

I 'liked' your post, but I don't really like it

That means these players get off, which I'd be ok with as long as the club/coaches/officials don't.

I, along with many others had Hird something was going on at Essendon, so how did Essendon coach, Drs, officials not know.

Something #Hirdites seem to have forgotten
If players get off then Hird and the rest of the club officials need to be severely sanctioned for putting them in this position.

Cant have all of this end up with no severe or meaningful sanctions to anyone.

I'd be more inclined to say Crowley = Saad

Charles = Essendon

Crowley allegedly took a painkiller containing a banned substance

Charles was taking Boldenone. A steroid

Well they both sought medical assistance outside the club to treat injuries. That's not to excuse Charles at all - as the first transgressor, nobody really knew what to make of it and he was treated quite leniently.

Definatley not the most talented player but a bloody good role player.
The way he seems to be going about this is admirable. Hird should take a leaf out of his book.
I got the impression he knows he F'd up and will take the punishment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back