Media Where the * is Rhodesy_Blues?

Remove this Banner Ad

WHERE THE *IS RHODESY_BLUES?

By Sam E. Oldstory

The Mt Buller Demons are reportedly offering a bounty for information on the whereabouts of Rhodesy_Blues. The Demon's long time campaigner has not been seen since July 15th and club officials are starting to get worried. Whilst long absences are not completely out of the norm for this cerebral astronaut of the Qootyfield, this one has been longer than most and with little explanation.

It's not just his absences in match threads that has the club concerned. A steady stream of drug dealers and odorous miscreants have been knocking on the door, enquiring as to the location of their customer and acquaintance. The club fears free snow cones may not hold them back for much longer.

He also leaves behind several Snowbunnies and dozens of illegitimate children seeking alimony. While the club would never let these poor kiddies starve, it cannot replace the loving embrace of their foul mouthed father. "Who's going to teach us words like '****', '****' and '*****************'?, one child remarked. The childcare system simply isn't equipped to provide that kind of education.

Demon's coach, Richard Cranium, is also missing his star player. "Playing my weekly chess game against my dog just isn't the same", he said. "Snowy never lets me win the way Rhodesy did", the coach sighed. "He also can't handle his drugs like Rhodesy can. Better house-trained though", added Dick.

The bounty reportedly includes a bag of assorted pills from under Rhodesy's pillow and a lifetime's supply of vindaloo (chicken or beef).

rhodesybluesmissing.jpg

I'm not sure that photo is all that current, do you have any more recent ones? Any one of us could be walking past him each day.

smerkaberl most likely HawkPatrol croweater 41
Why didn't I get this tag notification? :(

Also last I saw of him we were playing bong pong (beer pong with bongs for those wondering) he went out for one and was never seen again.

HawkPatrol and I just laughed for 3 hours and forgot what we were laughing at.

No one on the Internet is who they say they are. Except me, I am a Marine Biologist.

I'm an architect. Have you seen the new addition to the Guggenheim?

It really didn't take that long...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure that photo is all that current, do you have any more recent ones? Any one of us could be walking past him each day.

It's the one on his drivers liscence, so it's the one I will use. Plus, people tend to be far more sympathetic to babies than men with acne rash and a smokers cough.

It's the one on his drivers liscence, so it's the one I will use. Plus, people tend to be far more sympathetic to babies than men with acne rash and a smokers cough.
Why do you have his drivers license? Are you sure you don't know where he is?

Why do you have his drivers license? Are you sure you don't know where he is?

I found it in his underwear draw. I was looking for, um, clues...

Much of 2 months according to post search. Where fore art thou Rhodesy_Blues?

Two months, ey...

rws5zm.jpg

It all makes sense now...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back