Votes: 14 7.0%
  • Richmond

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 20 10.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No, that's not how Hawthorn recruit.

They'll offer a professional environment and the opportunity to be part of a successful side, not bags of cash.
You are quite naive if you think that. Hawthorn would definitely offer $1M if the leadership group and coaches believe he is worth that and it's not unlikely that they will.

You are quite naive if you think that. Hawthorn would definitely offer $1M if the leadership group and coaches believe he is worth that and it's not unlikely that they will.
Rubbish. Our list management is not a clown car.

Really depends on how Adelaide do this year. Miss the finals and it is certain goodbye Dangerfield.

Surely this is absolute nonsense?
They were getting paid somewhere between 500K and 600K in 2009. Then i know both took pay cuts to try and keep Buddy. So i expect they are getting paid about 450 - 500k now or maybe a bit over 500k. tbh, i don't know for sure but it is somewhere around there.

Last edited:
They were getting paid somewhere between 500K and 600K in 2009. Then i know both took pay cuts to try and keep Buddy. So i expect they are getting paid about 450 - 500k now or maybe a bit over 500k. tbh, i don't know for sure but it is somewhere around there.
But then the Hawks didn't keep Buddy so maybe they got pay rises for their loyalty

he'll go to geelong, it will force them to lose a player or players though. the likely one being motlop, who may very well head to tiger land, especially if they miss out on danger, and have missed out on shiel.

Back