Strategy Where Will Our Goals Come From In 2015 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hendo - 40+
Jones, Levi and Menzel - 25 each
Tex - 30
Murph, Gibba and Yazz - 20 each
Wazza Mack's boy - 12

Fair comment but it also raises another concern, we won 7 games last year which means we will need to win at least 5 more in 2015 to seriously challenge for a spot in the eight.

If we are of the opinion that kicking 330 goals is beyond us, then how will we score heavily enough to win those extra games or are we going to pin our hopes on the defence holding the opposition for the best part ??

I think for starters our fixture next year will be easier than this year .
After winning a final in 2013 it put us into the toughest bracket in 2014 , finishing in the bottom 6 this year should see us in the easiest bracket of the fixture in 2015 .
I really like the idea of a 3 pronged attack of Henderson Casboult and Jones surrounded by the smarts of Thomas and Menzel and Walkers X factor .
Dispensing with conditional players in Waite and Garlett helps build a committed functional forward unit .

Who will our small forward be? Ellard? Surely we will be looking at saad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casboult break out year

if cas kicks 50 for the year he will need 150 shots at goals for that haha.. I don't cas as a goal kicker more a old style half forward that plunks the ball.

really hope we can play gibbs one out from time to time too, hard man to match

I think for starters our fixture next year will be easier than this year .
After winning a final in 2013 it put us into the toughest bracket in 2014 , finishing in the bottom 6 this year should see us in the easiest bracket of the fixture in 2015 .
I really like the idea of a 3 pronged attack of Henderson Casboult and Jones surrounded by the smarts of Thomas and Menzel and Walkers X factor .
Dispensing with conditional players in Waite and Garlett helps build a committed functional forward unit .

The draw will be nearly identical, playing Collingwood and Essendon twice will ensure that. Last year we had Port and Geelong twice, most likely will only get one of them this year. We should by right play 2 teams from the bottom 6 but no doubt we will get screwed by the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back