Which club do you hate the most?

Which of these clubs do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I grew up hating Collingwood. But after they lost all the GF's by the early 80's I had lost all the animosity. I even supported them in 1990 and again in 2010 GF's. In 2011 I was annoyed with Eddie and a certain Stephanie and was pleased to hammer them in round 22 and kick them hard in the GF an then see them go down, but no hate left.

I had respect for Freo until that hit on Ling in '08 and then with Lyon going there they seemed suited to each other and dislike them a lot, Lyon's entire coaching reputation is built around beating Geelong which he has done with some reasonable success, except when it counted. Hope they go down.

Hated Hawks for about 30 years, and just hate them more and more. Seem to have more than their fair share of utter moron supporters (the odd good person as well) death for the Hawks, no, make that a slow death.

It brings great joy to all hawthorn supporters for opposition clubs to dislike us... Collingwood has endured a disproportionate level of hate for achievements in the early days of the vfl. Notwithstanding this, they are the biggest club in the land.

Keep hating hawthorn... It ensures our survival long term.

I would hate hawthorn also if I was an opposition supporter seeing 6 decades of success, 18 gf appearances for 12 flags in 55 years is too much!

KOLOKOTRONIS

I hate Sydney more than these four. I actually have no problem with the four above other than the fact they have victories against us in recent years. I guess there is hate in there for Hawthorn for 08,13,14... but I respect them

edit: if anybody is wondering why I used Sydney as the example despite disliking ADL/WCE more than them it's because I'm sure more of you hate them more than crows & eagles.

Last edited:
There is now :thumbsu:

It seems there is more hate in this thread for North Melbourne than there is for Collingwood.
I guess it is because they are the older posters and probably have actual reasons to dislike clubs more than I
I dislike these 5 the most
West Coast
Adelaide
Sydney
Hawthorn
North Melbourne

Like these 5 the most
Geelong
Port
Fremantle (Just hate Ballantyne & Maynes ugliness)
Richmond
Gold Coast

The other 8 vary at times but don't have any actual problem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It brings great joy to all hawthorn supporters for opposition clubs to dislike us... Collingwood has endured a disproportionate level of hate for achievements in the early days of the vfl. Notwithstanding this, they are the biggest club in the land.

I would hate hawthorn also if I was an opposition supporter seeing 6 decades of success, 18 gf appearances for 12 flags in 55 years is too much!

KOLOKOTRONIS

Nope, nothing to do with success.
For the vast majority it is due to your bandwagoning douchebag dick bird "fans".
Like yourself.

KOLOKOTRONIS
How typical of a Hawks flog to omit the previous 36 years of shitness, culminating in more spoons in that time than St.k and two winless seasons. Now run along flog.

Nope, nothing to do with success.
For the vast majority it is due to your bandwagoning douchebag dick bird "fans".
Like yourself.
This. Watch their membership numbers decrease and watch them all scurry away when they finally fall.

It's not the clubs, it's the fans. So Hawks, Freo then Pies. Freo do give the Hawks a shake at times though.
Ah! That's a good point GlassJaw! Although, I'd have to say it's their players too! I despise Midget!!! Used to hate Buddy, but now he's at the Swans, I don't mind him so much.

Fremantle. (The possibly Hawks. Pies dont even make my list)

Why I hate them:

- Piss, whinge and moaned all week about our home final, then friggin beat us.
- Ross Lyon. -no explanation required-
- Their BF supporters- most represented on my ignore list on BF. Including the latest one which got put on my list just yesterday.
- All their pissy little players. -again no explanation required, we all know who they are.
- Supporters, again- like rats off a sinking ship when the game was over v Port.
- Had a real close friend over in Perth who was a Freo supporter, even went over there for a game, caught up with him. The last couple of years has turned into the biggest w@nker you've ever seen, dont speak to him anymore at all.

Why I love them:

- Latest team to lose finals in straight sets.
- The smashing dished out to them by St Kilda this year. Oh the LOLs.
- Big fat zero premierships #plsletthatremain4eva

-end post-
:)
Now this ^^^ is a proper response to this thread! Well done Shell!

All this stuff about respect + the Poos+Wees deserve their recent success is just crap!!! It's treason!!! The only team deserving of respect + success is our magnificent Geelong Cats!

To make matters worse, look at the colour scheme of my bathroom, in the house I've recently moved into -

:eek:

image.jpg

Probably hate Fremantle the most. The coach/Ballantyne combo really does it for me.

When I really think about it, I don't have a real hatred for Hawthorn. I'd say more respect than hate. Have given me some of the best games to view over the last 4 or 5 years.

If it wasn't for Dane Swan I would probably really hate Collingwood. One of my favourite players to watch in the AFL, and is an absolute classic bloke.
Just qualifying what my 'Like' is for :p :D

If it wasn't for Dane Swan I would probably really like Collingwood. FIFY :p :D

I dislike Freo, but only in that way that you dislike the kid down the street because he's an insufferable d-head yet he's only that way because his parents are poor and alcoholic so he's never had anything good happen to him in his life and because his parents are antisocial and always yelling at each other it's like he doesn't know any better and he's got no chance of success for the rest of his life.
Your great comment earns a Follow :thumbsu:

Now this ^^^ is a proper response to this thread! Well done Shell!

All this stuff about respect + the Poos+Wees deserve their recent success is just crap!!! It's treason!!! The only team deserving of respect + success is our magnificent Geelong Cats!

To make matters worse, look at the colour scheme of my bathroom, in the house I've recently moved into -

:eek:

View attachment 105061
What? You saw that and you STILL moved in???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back