LdN
AFL Club
Fremantle
Carlton vs essendon 1.30 on fox footy
Fremantle vs port 3.10pm on fox sports 3
Sydney vs Richmond 4.40pm on fox footy

Geelong vs Brisbane 7.30 channel 7
North Melb vs Melb 7.30 fox sports

Have not posted for years but am amazed at the ignorance of the afl, especially considering these fixtures were only set about a month ago.

I know I'm biased buts it's Gonna be next to impossible to find a pub showing dockers vs port with commentary.

London Docker

Debutant
Mar 20, 2008
LdN
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sorry. I'm back in oz. living in Melbourne. From past experience mist pubs here will show Carlton essendon and then Richmond vs Sydney which is fair enough. Just annoyed that all three games are on paytv. Would have loved to watch in pub with mates. Gonna have to watch on ipad through afltv. Then down to pub to watch second half of Richmond game.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
Sorry. I'm back in oz. living in Melbourne. From past experience mist pubs here will show Carlton essendon and then Richmond vs Sydney which is fair enough. Just annoyed that all three games are on paytv. Would have loved to watch in pub with mates. Gonna have to watch on ipad through afltv. Then down to pub to watch second half of Richmond game.

Any decent pub will have Fox and show all games live. Make a few calls, won't be too hard to find

London Docker

Debutant
Mar 20, 2008
LdN
AFL Club
Fremantle
Any decent pub will have Fox and show all games live. Make a few calls, won't be too hard to find

Yeah I know. Going to the rose or great northern. Can guarantee (just about) that if will be with No commentary for the freo vs port. Which again, I get is fair enjoy being in Victoria. I'm actually more disappointed about the dross we will witness tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cardje

All Australian
May 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Also north should of played today over essendon vs carlton.. that would of been a good night game and we deserve more time to recover not that few hours counts lol

Sketi

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2011
depreston
AFL Club
Sydney
Bit of a brutal clash with the Port Freo and Sydney Richmond games at once, guess they didn't think Tigers would be in contention.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Considering how badly my team got screwed by the AFL in 2004, I have no problem with fixturing decisions at this time of year being made in the interest of fairness to finals teams rather than prioritising the TV coverage.

Furn2

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I thought you could watch the games online overseas ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back