Which Pantone, CMYK, RGB is Fremantle's dark purple?

Remove this Banner Ad

siteuser

Debutant
Mar 17, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
I was told and have also previously read, that the 'official' club Pantones, and purple 'recipe' are either:

PMS 2695C (Ink)

19-3628TCX (Pantone Fashion – Cotton)

CMYK 90.100.10.47

RGB 51.28.84

But someone I know in the sports apparel industry reckons its PMS 275C.
I've seen graphic designers Pantone swatches, with PMS 2755C looking much closer to a colour match.

I was told and have also previously read, that the 'official' club Pantones, and purple 'recipe' are either:

PMS 2695C (Ink)

19-3628TCX (Pantone Fashion – Cotton)

CMYK 90.100.10.47

RGB 51.28.84

But someone I know in the sports apparel industry reckons its PMS 275C.
I've seen graphic designers Pantone swatches, with PMS 2755C looking much closer to a colour match.

Getting yourself some custom apparel made up?

As a designer I like this thread haha

I think there's a link to a competition wide colour guide put out by the afl either in the link red posted or in another one of the threads on the graphic design and footy jumpers board. Don't know if there is an accompanying style guide though

As a designer I like this thread haha

I think there's a link to a competition wide colour guide put out by the afl either in the link red posted or in another one of the threads on the graphic design and footy jumpers board. Don't know if there is an accompanying style guide though
I managed to find that from a Google search, but its appears to be based on previous guernseys before 2011.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back