Which player are you most worried about leaving your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bontempeli.
I would not have thought him. As long as you blokes keep trending up - even slowly. I rate your list very highly. You are gonna be a real pain the arse soon. And I mean that with respect. AS such, I could see your group wanting to stay together and enjoy the ride.

Go Catters

At the moment.. Rance.. just because of the contract status..

and He also said He is happy to look at other Teams Offer’s.

That would not fill anyone with Confidence he will stay

Luke Parker.

Only because heaven knows he will be knocking back a few hundred grand to stay. Can see Melbourne or some other club in need of a leader knocking on the door with a massive offer.

I would not have thought him. As long as you blokes keep trending up - even slowly. I rate your list very highly. You are gonna be a real pain the arse soon. And I mean that with respect. AS such, I could see your group wanting to stay together and enjoy the ride.

Go Catters
I think it's more the fact that he is very highly rated, and a lot of clubs will throw a lot of money at him. I doubt he'd go though.

As for me? Wood or Grant are probably the most likely, but I'm not really worried.

Given the recent events in the Hawkins family and their loss, you can understand why the deal is not yet done. TH put it on hold for obvious reasons.

A few months from now it will get finished.

GO Catters

Given the recent events in the Hawkins family and their loss, you can understand why the deal is not yet done. TH put it on hold for obvious reasons.

A few months from now it will get finished.

GO Catters

Dosen’t the Hawkins live in Geelong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dosen’t the Hawkins live in Geelong?

Farm in Finley and Geelong.

Point was that with his mum getting sick TH had stopped dealing with anything not essential to the weeks game. Training, family, game. No time spent elsewhere. Brian Cook eluded to the same.
My guess, and that all it is, is that it will stay that way for a few more weeks and then get rolling again, as with all tragic situations, life goes on.

GO Catters

Farm in Finley and Geelong.

Point was that with his mum getting sick TH had stopped dealing with anything not essential to the weeks game. Training, family, game. No time spent elsewhere. Brian Cook eluded to the same.
My guess, and that all it is, is that it will stay that way for a few more weeks and then get rolling again, as with all tragic situations, life goes on.

GO Catters

Then would’t he leave the AFL all together then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back