Which player are you most worried about leaving your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mcguane was delisted if i recall?
Kinda. He had a two year contract on offer from Richmond but after he refused to sign it and wanted to move back to Queensland (with or without AFL), Richmond chose to withdraw the contract and allow him to leave as a delisted free agent to improve his chances of getting picked up.

Kinda. He had a two year contract on offer from Richmond but after he refused to sign it and wanted to move back to Queensland (with or without AFL), Richmond chose to withdraw the contract and allow him to leave as a delisted free agent to improve his chances of getting picked up.
Guess we dodged a bullet then imo

No one richmond dont lose players
First time in a decade you've had players worth losing probably helps.

Lets also not forget Dusty walked out, realised he wasn't going to get as much on the open market as he thought and walked back.

First time in a decade you've had players worth losing probably helps.

Lets also not forget Dusty walked out, realised he wasn't going to get as much on the open market as he thought and walked back.
Lol matin did not walk out. Hes manager wanted more cash and tried playing the game but we called there bluff

Lol matin did not walk out. Hes manager wanted more cash and tried playing the game but we called there bluff
BIN1Ew0.gif

I see clubs raiding both GC and GWS over the next few years. Already rumours about Adam Treloar wanting to come back to Victoria for both family and relationship reasons. Treloar grew up as a huge Carltonfan and i have it on good authority that Treloar will be a Carlton player in 2016. With Judd retiring at the end of 2015 it opens up cap space and gives Treloar the number 5 jumper to wear. Big call but he will be at Carlton in 2016 on a 5 yearcontract wearing his hero's number 5. Now start shooting me down..

Now????????

Caleb Marchbank...absolute gun...every VIC club worth their salt will make a play for him.

Jack Steele if he doesn't crack best 22 more consistently, although I think Lenny Hayes will bring the best out of him and get him there.

James Stewart, if Dockers fail to land Cam again they may go after Jimmy. Can also see Carlton, Melbourne, North Melbourne having a crack there.

Whitfield and Ward both out of contract but very happy and should stay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didn't read the responses, but this screams Jesse Hogan thread

Luke Shuey - seems settled in WA so the possibility is small but I'd hate to see him request a trade back to Victoria. He's the most explosive player in the Eagles midfield since Judd.

Luke Shuey - seems settled in WA so the possibility is small but I'd hate to see him request a trade back to Victoria. He's the most explosive player in the Eagles midfield since Judd.
No chance he leaves. Gaff is the one to worry about if anything, think he's OOC this year and always given the vibe he may head back one day.

Caleb Marchbank...absolute gun...every VIC club worth their salt will make a play for him.

Jack Steele if he doesn't crack best 22 more consistently, although I think Lenny Hayes will bring the best out of him and get him there.

James Stewart, if Dockers fail to land Cam again they may go after Jimmy. Can also see Carlton, Melbourne, North Melbourne having a crack there.

Whitfield and Ward both out of contract but very happy and should stay.
Jack Steele has serious star potential. Hope he stays with GWS though, great story for footy in the ACT and they adore him in Canberra.

Can definitely see the Dees making a play for James Stewart, would be a good second tall to go with Hogan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back