Which player are you most worried about leaving your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawkins on Ch 10 news…

"That will take care of itself... I love playing at Geelong, so I'm not going anywhere."

After being asked about how his FA status was going….

Many sighs of relief down the highway….:thumbsu::rainbow:

GO Catters
Direct quotes from players don't work on bigfooty. Whereas the hearsay from my uncles hairdressers son holds far more weight in these discussions and treated as gospel

Direct quotes from players don't work on bigfooty. Whereas the hearsay from my uncles hairdressers son holds far more weight in these discussions and treated as gospel

Dont underestimate the giddy relief the GFC supporters feel after things like that. After GAJ, nothing is safe anymore. And frankly, until its announced but he club and him, im still not 100% sure.

GO Catters

Mate any good news is good news. At least he's saying the right things and not stuff like is like to wait until the end of the year before I decide which is code for I'm gone

I see clubs raiding both GC and GWS over the next few years. Already rumours about Adam Treloar wanting to come back to Victoria for both family and relationship reasons. Treloar grew up as a huge Carltonfan and i have it on good authority that Treloar will be a Carlton player in 2016. With Judd retiring at the end of 2015 it opens up cap space and gives Treloar the number 5 jumper to wear. Big call but he will be at Carlton in 2016 on a 5 yearcontract wearing his hero's number 5. Now start shooting me down..

I see clubs raiding both GC and GWS over the next few years. Already rumours about Adam Treloar wanting to come back to Victoria for both family and relationship reasons. Treloar grew up as a huge Carltonfan and i have it on good authority that Treloar will be a Carlton player in 2016. With Judd retiring at the end of 2015 it opens up cap space and gives Treloar the number 5 jumper to wear. Big call but he will be at Carlton in 2016 on a 5 yearcontract wearing his hero's number 5. Now start shooting me down..

There seem to be a lot of kids who are desperate to get to Carlton because they used to barrack for them :rolleyes:

You mean like how Boyd was already at Carlton? "Get me here" was the quote wasn't it?

Treloar has been quoted numerous times saying he will be a Giant. Not once has anything been quoted or even hinted that he wants to leave. Especially to the Blues

So you're worried about Treloar leaving Carlton? o_O

Either that or you misunderstood the thread...

I have it on good authority that Treloar will be a giant in 2016. I'll even name my source. Adam treloar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brendan Whitecross. Becomes a free agent next year and might look for a fresh start after being injury ravaged at Hawthorn.

Will be hard for him to get best 22 too.

Hope he doesn't leave

This. The club they grew up supporting would have little bearing on where they end up.
Yep, Toby Greene was an Essendon supporter but he won't leave the Giants. I can't remember who the last one is.

Every year there's an uncontracted player said to be a Carlton supporter that just wants to be there so bad.

It really doesn't mean anything. Boyd was said to bleed navy blue and he just signed a contract to wear a different shade of blue for the better part of a decade.

Treloar won't leave GWS. How many times does he have to say that he's been there from the start and wants to see it through?

Brendan Whitecross. Becomes a free agent next year and might look for a fresh start after being injury ravaged at Hawthorn.

Will be hard for him to get best 22 too.

Hope he doesn't leave
Did he barrack for Carlton?

If so he's gone apparently

Selwood not that im too worried either way

His value seems to be dropping a little the longer his injured status continues.

Hopefully he gets that under control and gets back out there.

GO Catters

but wat was tom boyd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back