List Mgmt. Which player should remain on the list?

Which uncontracted player remains?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robinson is the best player of the lot. quite simply having him around for new players coming through should be more beneficial to their learning experience than Ellard or Lucas who I personally think are limited and a dud.

Mclean has better skills than robbo and from a player development standpoint he would be better but he would have less actual game impact (imo) and cant be carried for too long.

Love the highlights of Kane plus he is better looking than the other three. I know it is a shallow comment but there you go. Plus he looks like Menzel and might confuse the opposition as it certainly confuses the commentators.

Can't say I disagree - voted Lucas anyway just as the news came out

-Robbo clearly has too many off-field issues (from all accounts from LG and Mick) to stay for his football ability - if he was a Cousins/Buddy/Martin, yeah we'd probably see what we can do, but we even shipped Fev off in the end and Fev > Robbo by far as a player

-McLean - we have Whiley and Cripps who I think (could be wrong) will be playing similar position?

Came down to Lucas v Ellard for me, club went with Ellard which I can't be disappointed with even if Lucas was worth persisting with.

Ellard deserved it on effort alone, however if we are persisting with him....I dont see the need for Tutt (who we have apparently committed to) or Saad.

Yes. Can't see it does anything for our on field stocks but it does send a message about extracting the best from yourself. This thread serves little purpose now as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch going would be more Macca's doing than Mick's I reckon. God knows Magpie players in the same position were retained.

Mitch works as hard as anyone, but our football manager has made a statement - Don't fecking lie to me.

Which player do we keep? Why, the worst one of course.

Still, Maclean is a spent force, lucas had his chances and did not take them, and robbo screwed up.

And Davey indeed works and tries his butt off.

Even so I see two burned first rounders, a decent player lost for nothing and a very ordinary player retained. None of that sits well with me but I am glad it is now history.

Looked at the pros and cons and pretty much came up with Ellard curiously enough. Just a hunch as well. Would not like to be judged if I'm wrong nor would I expect congratulations and cash prizes if I was right. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back