Which player would be a perfect fit for your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't really compare to a Buddy Franklin, Travis Cloke, Kurt Tippett, Tom Hawkins, Josh Kennedy...

What advice would McKernan and Carlisle give Joe? Jack s**t.

You need a proven star player in the forward line to assist Joe.
where would you get a " star forward from ? we'd basically have to tank to get Josh Schache. i dunno where else we'd get a star forward from, there all Aging players at hawthorn. an sydney isnt much different , the on ly star Forward in the comp an thats Franklin,

we do have a good forward, small one an irish recruit which will probably boost our forward line who is going rather well in thew VFL

G. Ablett Jr. Loves pulling our pants down and buggering us, if he played with us he could do it on a daily basis.

Darling or McGovern or Yeo please. Heck, the last two are passionate Freo supporters so would be a perfect marriage.
We had the chance to take darling and we took Pitt. Everyone but our recruiters knew that we stuffed up big time. I still to this day get annoyed at watching him play amazing footy. Imagine him in our forward line right now alongside Pav, Ballas and Walters.

Last edited:
where would you get a " star forward from ? we'd basically have to tank to get Josh Schache. i dunno where else we'd get a star forward from, there all Aging players at hawthorn. an sydney isnt much different , the on ly star Forward in the comp an thats Franklin,

we do have a good forward, small one an irish recruit which will probably boost our forward line who is going rather well in thew VFL
Well expect Joe to take about another 5 years to come good.

He needs onfield assistance from quality forwards with experience, which he hasn't got.

Well expect Joe to take about another 5 years to come good.

He needs onfield assistance from quality forwards with experience, which he hasn't got.
i wouldnt say 5 years, at the most 2 years, , the only other good Forward that might be out there an available is Tom Hawkins , apart from that there is no othewr good available Forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ive seen firritio hit a target coming out of 50 once back in 2007 - i will swap you hogan for him in a straight trade.
Seems like a fair Trade. Deal

Our list to fit and no injuries first of all.

Then add Goldy, Fyfe, Viney, and Omera.

Solid.

Go Catters

If any player in league, I'd be wanting Roughead. The most versatile and damaging player in the league imo.

Otherwise Treloar.

I'd love for North to dangle something in front of Calrton for Chris Yarran, just to see what we could get him for. Disciplinary issues aside, he's a beautiful kick and a good player.
Not old enough you guys only draft has beens

Not old enough you guys only draft has beens

That'd be funny, if Nahas, Higgins and Dal Santo hadn't been awesome pickups. I agree that Waite is s**t, but 3/4 ain't bad.

I'd sell every soul in Tasmania if it meant I could see Jeremy Cameron in our forward line

You and 17 other clubs. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back