Opinion Which player would make you spew hardest if they were recruited to Richmond?

Remove this Banner Ad

Daniel Merrett, Eddie Betts, Hayden Ballantyne (can't believe he hasn't been mentioned already), that other Freo scumbag whose name escapes me, oh yes, its Crowley, Tom Scully.
I reckon if Ballantyne played for your team then he'd be one you'd appreciate, I'd love for him to come to Tigerland.

I reckon if Ballantyne played for your team then he'd be one you'd appreciate, I'd love for him to come to Tigerland.
I agree with this, type of person who when on the other team you can't stand but if he's one of your own you love him, think most teams have had one of those types at some point really.

reckon if we did snag mitch robinson he could end up with a jake kingesque cult following.

I reckon your right. Even though plenty of posters have him as the most spew-worthy recruit, it would only take the Grog Squad until quarter time of his first game in Yellow and Black to come up with a song about him.

For me personally, well, it took me a long time to come around to liking Jake. He needed to hit Didak before I really warmed to him. Robinson would need to headbutt the entire Carlton list.

Round 1 2015
Mitch Robinson lines up for Richmond Football Club against Carlton wearing #28 handed to him before the game by Jake 'pushup' King

1st Quarter 12 minute mark totally legal hip/shoulder knocks out Judd
2nd Quarter 3 minute mark lays a massive bone crinching tackle on Murphy (Dislocated shoulder) out for the rest of the game
3rd Quarter 16 minute mark Robinson & Morris sandwich crunch Gibbs and gets taken to hospital (later to learn he has 3 broken ribs)

Robinson has 29 possesions 8 marks 11 tackles 3 goals

DO WE STILL HATE HIM ................................................ F***K NO

Round 1 2015
Mitch Robinson lines up for Richmond Football Club against Carlton wearing #28 handed to him before the game by Jake 'pushup' King

2nd Quarter 3 minute mark lays a massive bone crinching tackle on Murphy (Dislocated shoulder) out for the rest of the game
3rd Quarter 16 minute mark Robinson & Morris sandwich crunch Gibbs and gets taken to hospital (later to learn he has 3 broken ribs)

Yep

Round 1 2015

If you need Robinson to toughen you fairies up
Round 1 2015

If you need Robinson to toughen you up you will need to be called the Fairies not tigers .ha ha

If you need Robinson to toughen you fairies up

If you need Robinson to toughen you up you will need to be called the Fairies not tigers .ha ha
Really worked wonders hardening that pussy Squibbs i see :)

Robinson is probably the only carlton player with any balls - The rest are just a bunch of girls led by a soft serve judd these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol @ 'Jarhead' - :p

Yeah, Waite would have done me in too... hate the campaigner.
Mitch Robinson from the Bloo's would have a similar effect and sadly he is still lurking in the shadows.

We can still pull a Tiger last minute supporter killer trade and bring him in for our 2nd rounder ala Hammer! :eek:
Oops...
Well at least he won't cost a hammer - sorry, 2nd rounder.

Little libba, cause the fruit doesn't fall far from the dirty little snipper tree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back