NRL which team/s will finish top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody here seems to rate the Cowboys much? I do. Only some Benji magic stopped them defeating the Tigers in the last round. In JT and Bowen they have two of the classiest acts in the NRL. Their youthful pack oozes go-forward. I could easily see them finishing higher than some much fancied sides here.

Is it cuz they is from Queensland? :p
I used to rate them but then we beat them and I dont anymore :p

storm, bulldogs, sharks, broncos

warriors have a sniff of top 8... they are a real chance but wests or cowboys would have to fall out

I'd love to see a Storm v Broncos final but I suspect Storm v Doggies is more likely.

As long as Melbourne are playing I don't really care :p
I'd love to see a Broncos v Cowboys Grand Final.

edit- cant post the link to my predicted table because this website is so petty

Ended up with
Melbourne
Bulldogs
Souths
Sharks
Broncos
Manly
Cowboys
Warriors
----
Tigers

But with quite a few of those team (cowboys-tigers, Broncos and sea eagles) on equal points, so for and against probably plays a big part

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so they are atired and have s
Three words... State of Origin.

so they have some tired and injured players and slater to come back etc

going on history can this state of origin syndrome be season debilitating or will they get cherry ripe again

so they have some tired and injured players and slater to come back etc

going on history can this state of origin syndrome be season debilitating or will they get cherry ripe again

They've done it before, so there's really no reason why they can't do it again.

Slater remains the key.

IMO reffing hasnt helped them much either.

The storm are the biggest beneficiaries of laxidasical reffing and letting players slow down the ruck because their game plan involves limited risk and through slater/cronk/smith making the most of the chances they are getting.

As the reffing is slowly starting to improve to get the defenders hands of the ball after the held call and making earlier held calls and getting people off the tackle after the held calls, the game flows faster and theres much more opportunity for attacking footy. Melbourne have been very slow to adapt to this, as they are still trying to wrestle out wins.

I fear for the Sharks too; they've done so well this season. Can Gallen ride to the rescue?

No. Cronulla are short a lot of creative backline players, some of the signings for next year are good, and they will have an awesome forward pack if they can hold onto J. Smith as well, but this year is all over for them. No way can they score enough points to compete with the big boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back