FTA-TV Which TV shows are you watching now.

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
I'm currently watching a series called The Red Road that I taped on Boxsets on saturday [series 2 is this saturday].
US series that stars NZ actor as a cop just outside New York in the mountain areas and the baddie is an Indian who he went to school with.
Also in it as an Indian is Hanzee from Fargo and he's just as bad as in Fargo.

The big guy is Khal Drogo from Game of thrones .

Been on a bit of a binge lately since getting Netflix,

Some of the recent TV Shows I have watched,

GOTHAM (Season 1)
THE 100 (Season 1)
FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (Just Started)
WET HOT AMERICAN SUMMER (Season 1)
VIKINGS (LOVE IT)
BLACK SAILS (DVD NOT NETFLIX)

Oct 8, 2007
WESTERN AUSTRALIA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
FLO-RIDA , PITBULL ,SEAN PAUL
I remember him years ago from Baywatch

We must be talking about two different guys

th

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
Going to have a lot of shows to watch a week at a time later in the year which will be a change from all the binge watching we do now days.

But with most of them on break atm we've watched the two seasons of Peaky Blinders which is pretty good, nothing overly original but easy to watch and with a few good performances. Interesting to see it's been given a third season considering the last episode aired well over a year ago.

Wife has gotten me into Friday Night Lights so we're in full binge mode with that now and just getting into the second season.

Last one I want to check out over the weekend is The Expanse, hearing good things about it and would enjoy adding a SciFi series into the mix (apart from the original The Twilight Zone which I'm still watching on and off).

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
American Crime S2 has started, 3 episodes in & looking good, only problem is I really want to binge on it.

Finished River & liked it, good bunch of characters & I hope they come back for another season.

& Billions has also started, giving it a look tonight.

Oct 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
love Banshee, such a brutal show but its so much more than that as well, cant wait for the final season

just got back from overseas for a month so will start watching Billions tonight and Suits is back soon, X files first 2 eps have been excellent, especially the 2nd

Gold Rush also a stupid show i love to binge watch and got a few to catch up on

benji2

Club Legend
May 19, 2011
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg, Sheffield Wednesday
Getting into The Bridge - need to catch up on Season 1 and 2
Enjoying Pointless for my end of workday brain dump, then If You Are The One
Watching the last series of Mythbusters, just for old times sake and to day goodbye

Last edited:
Back