White

Remove this Banner Ad

its not whites fault that he is on our list or in the side....dont bag him bag the match commitee for picking him and who ever made the desision to keep him on the list.....

i will support him because he tries his best when given a chance...is he good enought...s%^t NO....but we are stuck with the 42 that are on the list

tell me who would you have played in front of him last week? its recruting desisions from years back that are killing us...whether white played or not agains geelong meant ****all to the result

i can undrstand that you and most others are sick of loosing,i have to buy a new tv after the sirent went on sunday...but we need to take our frustrations out on the people that still have him on the list.....not the player ...he will allways try his ****ing guts out when given a chance

Last week i would of rather of played webberly as he has been knocking the door down in the magoo's this year or if Helbig was available him as well.

But my point is that we should have somebody els on the list rather than mathew white and if webberly isnt given a chance this year to show if he is upto it at afl level - How do we cut him off without having a good look

M.White is not good enough - Delist
Webberly have a good look this years and if not aupto it also Delist
McGuane -Delist
Moore -Retire
McDonald- Gone already
Jackson,Edwards - Trade if suiters are available
Newman - Vets list

Thats around 7-8 spots on the list some would say we should do more but i believe that cant do everything at once but the above mentioned should really happen for us to move onto the next level.

Sheesh i would even prefer to have travis Tuck playing instead of Mathew white ATM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back