Who Am I?

Remove this Banner Ad

Who ever heard of Lyle McKernan?

His name is now Lyle McKewin. He tweaked his surname ever so slightly because it was so hard living up to the expectations that came with carrying the McKernan name. Much like Don Bradman's son changing his name to Bradson.
Lyle was generous with his wealth, made mostly as a silent partner to Villi who bought out Lyles side of the business, and donated a lot of money to health in the northern suburbs of Adelaide. Had a hospital named after him.

My dad always told me it was Bradson. Captain Sensible thinks it's Bradshaw.

you're dad was pretty much right ...

Bradman's son reclaims family name
Published: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 12:52 [IST]

Melbourne: The son of Australia's greatest cricketer Sir Donald Bradman has reclaimed the family name after decades of living under an alias to avoid oppressive media and public attention.

John Bradman, the great batsman's only son, changed his last name to Bradsen in 1972 after struggling for years with the most recognisable name in Australia.

- See more at: http://m.thatscricket.com/news/1999/11/07/7spd11.html#sthash.zjkSoK9m.dpuf

Who am I?

McKERNAN%20Shaun.png

Clue: I am Shaun McKernan
Doesn't really look like Corey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doesn't really play like him either.

My god Corza was a gun. Rubbed out of a Brownlow, did win the AFLPA MVP. 29 disposals in the '96 flag. Was actually more of a factor than Carey for a year or two there.

Deserves a much greater place in history than he has.

My god Corza was a gun. Rubbed out of a Brownlow, did win the AFLPA MVP. 29 disposals in the '96 flag. Was actually more of a factor than Carey for a year or two there.

Suspension cost him both the Rising Star and the Brownlow. Arguably should have won the NS as well. All at age 22. People remember the almost farcical late career Corey but he was as good as anyone running around through the late 90s.

He's no Shaun Mckernan though.

Would have, if someone didn't trip up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back