NRL Who can realistically beat the Roosters next year?

Who can relistically beat the Roosters in 2014?

• No one. Roosters back to back in 2014

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Manly

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Knights

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Storm

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Sharks

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Titans

• Broncos

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Raiders

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Panthers

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Dragons

• Tigers

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Warriors

• Eels

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Wigan

• Paul Gallen

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • The Bye

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Queensland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Souths choked majorly last year. They will be desperate to atone and have the team to do it. The Cowboys are my smokie.

Call me a genius, or just 'sir' will do.;)

Hmm opens the door and walks in with his head low and tail between his legs. Roosters put up a good fight last year. Did well to win the minor premiership and get to the semi's, but inj the end they just weren't good enough.

Except he isn't an Eels fan.....

You don't get to tell other people what to post and and where to post. Don't like a response to a thread that you want across the board uniform agreement from? Join a Roosters Forum..

Don't expect or demand we fall lockstep into your line of thinking because there is no place for that on here and thats the quickest way to find you way looking on with a ban. As far as I can see the responses have been far more reasonable than question itself.
Also sorry if I offended people before. I wasn't intending on doing that or looking for a ban or anything. It was just a bit of friendly banter. It wouldn't be NRL without some idiot walking around swinging his junk while talking about his team. And we know the Roosters GF wins are far and few between. I hope we can all understand the 2013 season going to my head a little bit.

But hugs and handshakes to anyone I may have upset along the way.

Haven't been here because I only ever used this site at work to fill in the day. I changed jobs and didn't have the auto log in anymore and forgot my details. Finally got them all back.
I feel like it's more realistic you were locked up.

Back