• Duggan

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Lamb

Votes: 13 3.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden Laverde - Half-back/midfielder that is 190cm with good skills, has pace and is athletic.

or

Jarrod Pickett - Half-forward/midfielder one of the fastest ever players to go through the draft he is an excitement machine, lacks consistency at the moment but could be anything.

Jayden Laverde - Half-back/midfielder that is 190cm with good skills, has pace and is athletic.

or

Jarrod Pickett - Half-forward/midfielder one of the fastest ever players to go through the draft he is an excitement machine, lacks consistency at the moment but could be anything.

This

or

Trade it for a quality player, who? I'm not sure yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Different draft pick 5 for Beams is a rip off all the elite juniors will be gone by then and we will have the choice to we take one who has a ****** knee or look for another bloke who has not sown as much
I was probably being a bit of a smarty with that comment, but the fact is Pendlebury wasn't rated in the top 10 in his draft year either. People assume the common consensus of who is the best talent will actually be the best. It rarely works out that way.

And lets be honest, if Melbourne have pick 2 & 3, we effectively have the 3rd live pick anyway:)

I was probably being a bit of a smarty with that comment, but the fact is Pendlebury wasn't rated in the top 10 in his draft year either. People assume the common consensus of who is the best talent will actually be the best. It rarely works out that way.

And lets be honest, if Melbourne have pick 2 & 3, we effectively have the 3rd live pick anyway:)
Surely Melbourne will get their picks right. I don't care who we get really as long as they turn out to be a good footballer

Peter Wright probs, then develop him alongside Moore.

Angus Brayshaw would be my preference, seems the type who can make an impact instantly, like Ollie Wines.

As much as I'd love to get Brayshaw I don't think he'll be available at pick 5. Pick 4 I'd still have my doubts.

Peter Wright probs, then develop him alongside Moore.

Angus Brayshaw would be my preference, seems the type who can make an impact instantly, like Ollie Wines.
Taking 2 KPP's in the top 10 would crucify our short to medium success, don't think it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back