Who Do You Choose First

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky played 16 games. He won't get a discount.

Jed Anderson
I'll see your Jed Anderson and raise you a Liam Jones. :D

Anyone not starting Ablett in round 1 next year is not taking this game seriously. His injury affected score in the last game he played will reduce his starting price by about $100k.
Ablett, Goldy, Fyfe, Rocky and Libba will probably be my first picked. Sloane won't be far behind them. If Christian Petracca is fit and firing for round 1 he'll be the most picked rookie of the year. No. 2 draft pick last year will be rookie priced after missing the year with injury.

All the rest can wait until we know who gets DPP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? This is the first time i'm considering not selecting Selwood. I guess it all depends on Price really.
He has Dangerfield to take heat off him now.

He sorely missed Stevie J deflecting pressure off him this year as SJ went forward. Will get back to 2013-14 output imo.

He has Dangerfield to take heat off him now.

He sorely missed Stevie J deflecting pressure off him this year as SJ went forward. Will get back to 2013-14 output imo.
Yeah, he was missing Duncan to help him and Selwood had his own injury concerns at time.
With Dangerfield in too he has Dangerfield and Duncan to relieve pressure from him. He may also be able to stay away from a tagger at times with Dangerfield in there. Hopefully is at a decent price due to not having the greatest of years.

Ablett and Rocky will both start in 100% of serious teams. More than likely Ablett will not get an injury discount because he is already too much of a bargain (look at Kreuz and Berger last year for precedent), so we'll be getting them priced at an average of 114 and 104 respectively (218 combined), and likely to give an output of 260+ every round. Plus perm-captain options.

And Petracca. Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back