Cancelled
10k Posts
Apr 27, 2005
8th place
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Ham, Tony Pulis hat
Me, I look very similar to Matt Rosa hence my worship of him.

I've been told I look like Ash hansen I think mainly because my albinoism :D

I've been told I look like Judd. Well, once, by a chick who probably couldn't see straight, but I take it at base value.:thumbsu:

Out of anyone on our list, I'd say I look most like Armstrong, but with a broken-looking nose(it's not) and bigger cheeks. And the build of Fraser Gehrig:eek:

Barrel-chested that is...:D

i look somewhere in between russell robertson, adem yze and bachar houli

note the flavour saver ;)

russell_robertson.jpg
adem_yze.jpg
00073311-image.jpg

built more like this guy though...

r82728_240792.jpg

combine those four blokes and you pretty much got me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Judd has nibbles fluff ;)

I have a mate who looks EXACTLY like Matt Damon. Team America World Police has ruined his life I think. Mattt Damoon :D

ive been told a couple of times from randoms on the street i look like andrew embley and andy, from hamish and andy on fox fm.

I think someone should tell all of us how to post photos. Then we could post photos of ourselves next to the people we think we look like...

I think someone should tell all of us how to post photos. Then we could post photos of ourselves next to the people we think we look like...

Register with photobucket (it honestly takes less then a minute). Once you've done that you can upload all the photos you want, and after each is an embed code; copy and paste that. Or, use the URL and wrap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back