Bumped Who do you NOT want your club to draft? (2014 edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really want Brayshaw and McCartin. I'd be very disappointed if the saints take McCartin and we get Petracca instead ... I'd be devastated if we overlook McCartin and take Lever instead ... I'd be downright suicidal if Petracca was available and we took him over Brayshaw, (the Toumpas over Wines situation all over again), and then took Lever with the other pick.

Btw .. not saying that Petracca is the same type of player as Toumpas, just that it would be a repeat of switching from the (imo superior) player we always planned to take because a supposedly better player was unexpectedly available.

Any 'project player' or a player with questionable mental strength/character.

Eg Lucas, Watson, Bootsma...what a waste of 3 straight years of first round picks that was.

Really want Brayshaw and McCartin. I'd be very disappointed if the saints take McCartin and we get Petracca instead ... I'd be devastated if we overlook McCartin and take Lever instead ... I'd be downright suicidal if Petracca was available and we took him over Brayshaw, (the Toumpas over Wines situation all over again), and then took Lever with the other pick.

Btw .. not saying that Petracca is the same type of player as Toumpas, just that it would be a repeat of switching from the (imo superior) player we always planned to take because a supposedly better player was unexpectedly available.
If we take McCartin then there is no way you'll let Petracca slip to GWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that so many people don't want Lamb. He is a risk that could really pay off.
You can take him at 17 or 20.
Any 'project player' or a player with questionable mental strength/character.

Eg Lucas, Watson, Bootsma...what a waste of 3 straight years of first round picks that was.
LOL. Two of those players had as many fans and a similar reputation to Marchbank/McKenzie and Weller/Duggan. Clubs will get busts with this draft as even as 2009 and 2010. Injuries will come into it with Lucas having a better start than Yarran. Yazz was considered a project.

Given that we'll only have one live pick we can't be picky....but I won't be happy if we get another generic mid.

Not an inside mid than. LOL. Think you'll get KPD Daniel Nielson with the first live pick, player to be developed while Richard and Grundy are still holding the key posts down back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back