Opinion Who do you think are going to be the break out players in 2016?

Remove this Banner Ad

SK_MD_#7

Captain Dunstan
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Well, there are a number of players we need to break out. But who are your predictions to who'll be the break out players in 2016? similar to Dylan Roberton, Josh Bruce, Jack Sinclair, Shane Savage etc last year.

I'll predict: Eli Templeton (to do similar to Dyl Roberton, after injury affected year/bad form), Blake Acres, Seb Ross.

Also, Brodie Murdoch to be a real surprise packet and have a big season.

Billy Longer to continue to put up big numbers while staying under-rated.

Gresham will play early and often and not look out of place.

But the big breakout player will be Jack Billings. This kid will be elite by the end of the year.

Well, there are a number of players we need to break out. But who are your predictions to who'll be the break out players in 2016? similar to Dylan Roberton, Josh Bruce, Jack Sinclair, Shane Savage etc last year.

I'll predict: Eli Templeton (to do similar to Dyl Roberton, after injury affected year/bad form), Blake Acres, Seb Ross.

Also, Brodie Murdoch to be a real surprise packet and have a big season.
I thought you'd cancelled your account.

It made me happy.

Meat Balls will come back in a big way. Opposition players to get first taste. The biggest headline of the year will be
"Club Chef knocked out after serving meat balls to players".

Heres hoping he replicates what he did in the final for Sandy, for the saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy Longer to continue to put up big numbers while staying under-rated.

Gresham will play early and often and not look out of place.

But the big breakout player will be Jack Billings. This kid will be elite by the end of the year.

Billings is almost the only guaranteed gun...too easy to call so went a bit out of the box on my selections.

Paddy McCartin. Blake Acres. Will be standouts and have the afl world drooling. The media will speculate as to whether Saints can go all the way this year.

Not sure who will actually step up but Ross and Dunstan would be critical if we are to make any inroads into improving our midfield.

Billings won't be rushed and neither should Freeman but you never know.

McKenzie, Ross and Acres.

Can see McKenzie playing games because he offers something we don't have a lot of which are pace and skill. I expect him to play on the wing with Jimmy on the other one.

Signs are pretty obvious for Acres and Ross I'd say it's just about whether it happens or not yet.

Freeman; when he plays at least, will be a freak and hopefully can turn into something!

Dunstan will return to 2014 form and prove why he's wearing #7

Ross to piss off the dons selecting squad

I'm thinking Membrey will also find a place in the forward line to call his own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back