Sports Who else do you follow?

Remove this Banner Ad

For a second year tight end (Gronk insurance) and a draft pick is highway robbery.

Few people realize how important a good offensive line is to a successful football team.

Don't write us off getting Incognito also. He seems like the kind of dude who has learned his lesson.

Too early to tell a winner, but the Packs are holding their own against the reigning Superbowl champs. One quarter down. Three to go.

Only just seen this thread. Love the EPL am a big QPR fan although admitting that this season is hard. In A league I support Adelaide United , nrl the Bulldogs, I'll watch any sport but the others I don't really have favourite teams as such, just enjoy the spectacle of the sport.

Only just seen this thread. Love the EPL am a big QPR fan although admitting that this season is hard. In A league I support Adelaide United , nrl the Bulldogs, I'll watch any sport but the others I don't really have favourite teams as such, just enjoy the spectacle of the sport.
Does Rugby Union have much of a following in SA?

That finish overnight was mad.

Rams will be putrid again. Time to rissole Sam Bradford....I'd even take Mark Sanchez, that's how desperate I am.
So... About that...

What is NFL Red Zone? I'm assuming I'm missing soemthing cool haha
You flip between coverages depending on if a team is inside the attacking 20 yard line aka "The Red Zone" It's a way of seeing more scoring plays across all games apparently.

So... About that...

You flip between coverages depending on if a team is inside the attacking 20 yard line aka "The Red Zone" It's a way of seeing more scoring plays across all games apparently.
Awesome, I'll record this next time it's on then! Cheers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back