Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
307536_nl.jpg

In the 2012-13 preseason it was Martin, who stepped up to career-best (at the time) form.

In the 2013-14 preseason it was Griffiths, who went from being in the delist pile to a valuable part of our run to finals.

Who should get it this year?

I'd hand either Vickery or Conca over to him. Both obviously talented, but haven't quite delivered to the standard we'd like.

In the 2012-13 preseason it was Martin, who stepped up to career-best (at the time) form.

In the 2013-14 preseason it was Griffiths, who went from being in the delist pile to a valuable part of our run to finals.

Who should get it this year?

I'd hand either Vickery or Conca over to him. Both obviously talented, but haven't quite delivered to the standard we'd like.

I'll be honest with you, that did not happen. His career best form was in his second year, he hasn't go any better since then I'm afraid.

I'll be honest with you, that did not happen. His career best form was in his second year, he hasn't go any better since then I'm afraid.
Harsh call on an AA member.

As for the topic at hand:
Conca Vlastuin Vickery Lennon Lloyd all need to spend time at the School of Choc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to bring in coaches & develop them to similar levels as Chocco. You can develop players . Why not coaches ?? More Chocco types to go around & would continue to add to our culture.....

With Jacko gone, it should be Arnot as he'd be the perfect replacement.

However, I'd love to see McDonough get it.

We need more Choco treatment, double time.
Elton and Conca. Elton needs a bit more polish, reckon he's going to be on his last legs next year if he doesn't show something. My hype on Elton has dwindled gradually after seeing some good signs early and him showing nothing of late.
Conca needs help, in my opinion. I know he hasn't had a lot of full pre-seasons but that shouldn't really be used as an excuse. He does show some magic some times, but rarely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back