Who gets the Choco treatment this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Conca has been dissapointing, Not only his games played but also his presentation
I know people come in all shapes and sizes but any professional sportsman that only has training as his full time job and is paid over $350k a year cant have such an flabby body

If he was really questioned and pulled his finger out and got maximum fitness, Would be interesting to see what he could produce
Club really needs to push him and get the best out of him , I really cant believe he has been allowed to get away with this

Conca has been dissapointing, Not only his games played but also his presentation
I know people come in all shapes and sizes but any professional sportsman that only has training as his full time job and is paid over $350k a year cant have such an flabby body

If he was really questioned and pulled his finger out and got maximum fitness, Would be interesting to see what he could produce
Club really needs to push him and get the best out of him , I really cant believe he has been allowed to get away with this
I agree, but I'd really like to get inside and know the whole story.
That hamstring injury was an absolute shocker last year and I had one exactly like it years ago.
So I was actually amazed that he was able to play round 1.
So in that sense it encourages me about his dedication because he's obviously put in a huge recovery.
But no way known he'd have been able to get the required running in and I'm sort of not surprised he looks to be carrying a bit.
There is so much he would have been restricted in as evidenced by the dirty big scar on the back of his leg.
I'm almost certain we will see him in much better shape in 6 months time.

Conca may be a fit for Chocco although I think he has proven to work best with those who have no ego and tend to be reclusive types rather than big heads. It is widely acknowledged Dimma fell in live with Conca's confidence during the interview process leading up to the draft where we inflated his value a lot more than most other clubs . I believe that upon arrival at the club many haven't felt the same enthusiasm for Reece's confidence .
Having leg injuries doesn't prevent people especially professional athletes from maintaining reasonable body shape .
I think he is a lard arse who wreaks laziness and a big ego, in almost everything he does especially upon the field . He has been given games when his form clearly hasn't warranted it and the best thing the club could do is give him a fair clip and very strict criteria before he will be considered for selection .

Conca may be a fit for Chocco although I think he has proven to work best with those who have no ego and tend to be reclusive types rather than big heads. It is widely acknowledged Dimma fell in live with Conca's confidence during the interview process leading up to the draft where we inflated his value a lot more than most other clubs . I believe that upon arrival at the club many haven't felt the same enthusiasm for Reece's confidence .
Having leg injuries doesn't prevent people especially professional athletes from maintaining reasonable body shape .
I think he is a lard arse who wreaks laziness and a big ego, in almost everything he does especially upon the field . He has been given games when his form clearly hasn't warranted it and the best thing the club could do is give him a fair clip and very strict criteria before he will be considered for selection .

First Im hearing of Reece in this way. Have others heard anything similar about Reece. Has always struck me as well grounded young man ?? But standard of entry into the squad needs to be same for all though & I think that's the direction things are heading under Dimma...

McDonough will be a player, I just hope that we continue to give gim as much game time as possible and not keep dropping him to the vfl just because we lose a game or 2 and make him the scapegoat.

I also hope that Kamdyn McIntosh is afforded some game time as well as this kid can play and has all the required skills to be that big bodied running player and hope he is played in the midfield

You've always had it in for Conca!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we sure chocco is contracted next year.I thought he signed up for 2 years with this one being his last.Seems to me we are not using him to his full capacity with his match day role very limited.Could see him leaving if abetted opportunity comes along.

Conca... I was thinking someone along the lines of McDonough.. but I feel he is progressing well.. Conca has been one that has shown glimspes but has never been consistent.. in fairness to him he has been crueled by injuries but I feel next year he needs to take big strides in becoming a pick 6 worthy player...

That's how chocco works, one on one for a real personal, emotional and physical lesson on life and football. (I just made that up because quite frankly I wouldn't know s**t about how he rolls)
You may have made it up , but more personalised training by way of more development coaches is something the club should invest heavily in .

here's a little experiment I think could work. Has anyone though of playing Elton as a big bodied midfielder? The kid can run, he's big bodied, clean on ground level, can kick and has a good pair of dukes. Would love to hear thoughts

Last edited:
here's a little experiment I think could work. Has anyone though of playing Elton as a big bodied midfielder? The kid can run, he's big bodied, clean on ground level, can kick and has a good pair of dukes. Would love to hear thoughts
From what I've seen of him, don't think so.

PERFECT summary .He is so lazy he makes my 15 yr old daughter look like Dame Washalot.:(
Apart from Reece i think Chocco could could give Dimma a bit of a polish up:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back