Opinion Who has the least promising list?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane and Essendon easily.

Brisbane went for the quick fix and it didn't pay off. Essendon's players don't even know how to play footy, will be down for a long time yet (depending on the coach).

West Coast have something to work with - a whole host of KPP to pick from, a midfield of Ebert, S.Selwood, Masten, Shuey doesn't look too bad to me - need more depth there though.

Port aren't too bad either - Hartlett, Broadbent, Boak, Pearce, Trengove, Butcher, Moore provide something to work with.

Like who?Banfeild rich rockclifff harwood.Lol you're list is shithouse u will be down the bottom for years

This is ridiculous.

Rich - Rising Star.
Redden - 2010 Rising Star nomination.
Banfield - 2010 Rising Star nomination.
Rockliff - Top 3 of the 2010 Rising Star.
Cornelius - Absolute gun.
Harwood - Contested possession machine.
Hanley - Maturing very nicely playing in defense.

Proof that users here don't know s**t about interstate teams.

Adelaide. Bunch of overhyped fringe duds. When they're bottom four after 12 rounds watch the media circus about how they had injuries or bad luck or whatever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B: Waters - Glass - Schofield
HB: Hurn - Brown - Sheppard
C: Swift - Shuey - Smith
HF: Ebert - Kennedy - Strijk
FF: Lecras - Wilson - Hams
R: Naitanui - Stevens - Kerr
INT: Cox, Mackenzie, Masten, Stevenson, S.Selwood

Not a 16th side
Agree. Probably 17th. ;)

Every team has a handful of talented youngsters, and most supporters think that theirs are as good as any others. Doesn't work that way though, as Eagles fans found out this year, things can go wrong for a number of reasons.

If I had to pick, Bombers and Brisbane seem the least promising. I think the Eagles younger players right now look very promising, as good as any other team in the league certainly...

Essendon.​

The list has had problems since the final years of Sheedy. Knights had a wonderful opportunity in '07 to oversee a complete clean out, but his management only worsened the situation. Whoever will take over, presumably within the next 2 weeks, will have a tough task on their hands.​

Brisbane easily

To tell how bad a teams list is you look at the best players in that team, how old are they and where did they finish on the ladder.

Adelaide. Bunch of overhyped fringe duds. When they're bottom four after 12 rounds watch the media circus about how they had injuries or bad luck or whatever.

Spot on. :thumbsu:
I mean who rates spuds like Dangerfield, Tippet, Taylor Walker, Vince, Porplyzia, Thompson, Davis, Otten, Johncock, Rutten, Douglas, Knights, Jaensch, Mackay, Van Berlo.
Bottom 4, more likely bottom 2. ;) :thumbsu:

They were just off the top of my head, didn't even mention young guns like Rory Sloane, Brodie Martin, Will Young and Ricky Henderson.......but now you've enlightened me.....actually......... you're right on all counts, fully agree with everything you said. You and your mate LordJimmy. :thumbsu:

(psst...............btw............PAFC's list got 46 votes in this poll, AFC's list got 1...........onya. ;))

Sorry I had you confused with someone who could possibly decifer that I was referring to the team listed under your user name. So in plain english..............

Port Adelaide - 46 votes in this poll about which club has the worst list in the AFL

Adelaide - 1 vote in this poll about which club has the worst list in the AFL

Port Adelaide was second only to Brisbane, with 186 people voting.

Thus, for you to say that Adelaide's list is bottom 4 like you did, is contrary to what a large number of football followers of many AFL clubs believe.

Reality is that most think Port Adelaide's list is very very bad.............and I agree with them.

If I gave a toss about your club, then it was a mistake. But I don't, so it isn't.

And yeah.............41 votes is waaaaay better than 46 so understand your focussing on that. Still a long long way ahead of 1 though? But yeah, get your gist saying we'll be bottom 4. :eek: :thumbsu:

I have spent way too long responding to your rubbish as it is. Really when I said enough of this, I meant it, do you really think people want to read this tripe? If you want to keep it up maybe PM is the go, long gone off topic and yes I should have resisted your initial troll.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back