Who is heading to Adelaide Part 2 - Sunday game

Remove this Banner Ad

hmm, Im seeing webjet show airfares under $200 to Adelaide on the Saturday, and to Melbourne on Monday. Don't tell me you Victorians seriously believe the Sam Newman garbage and refuse to stay a night or 2 in Adelaide
Work. Im fine with the Saturday flight but really need the Sunday flight.
AFL once again * things up. Surley a game with two Melbourne based teams could have been played Sunday arvo? There is no travelling required.

Agreed with you.

The question is,

do we book tickets to the game…and hope tiger air can throw the tiger army a tiger lifeline and put up some extra flights at decent costs?!

Because it will suck if they do that and we decide not to buy tickets to the game and then it sells out.

Tiger won't have any extra flights. They over-schedule their fleet as it is.

Would be surprised if Virgin aren't all over it though trying to get a few more flights.

Don't expect cheap flights though. Supply and demand in play.

Tiger won't have any extra flights. They over-schedule their fleet as it is.

Would be surprised if Virgin aren't all over it though trying to get a few more flights.

Don't expect cheap flights though. Supply and demand in play.
Consumer watch dog will hopefully come to play

Work. Im fine with the Saturday flight but really need the Sunday flight.
AFL once again **** things up. Surley a game with two Melbourne based teams could have been played Sunday arvo? There is no travelling required.

well that's a fair point. Its just I would never book interstate flight to an event, leaving in the morning for something that starts in the afternoon. I think Ive read atleast 3-4 times over the last month alone of Adelaide and Melbourne airports having morning delays due to fog.

From what I know, Qantas usually swap some of their larger domestic aircraft over to full/busy routes to add extra seats, but I think its a bit hard for Jetstar or Tiger to add on extra flights because they simply don't have extra planes

What about flights guys?

I'm scared to buy a ticket and then have to look for flights. Will new ones be added? I don't want to pay 500 return for flights to fu*king adelaide!!

I hear you. I understand charging that kind of money to get out of that shi%t hole......but to go there?????

Consumer watch dog will hopefully come to play
Why?

Airlines have every right to charge what consumers are willing to pay to fill their capacity.

Truth be told we're far too spoiled in general with the price of budget air-fares but in times like these the Airlines get a rare margin win. It's tough t***ies, unfortunately.

Ohhhhhhh too funny Cevap. Will that be before or after they tackle petrol prices going up before a long weekend and Xmas
Pertol prices doesn't impact my ability to make a Richmond final so at this stage its not making angry.

Why?

Airlines have every right to charge what consumers are willing to pay to fill their capacity.

Truth be told we're far too spoiled in general with the price of budget air-fares but in times like these the Airlines get a rare margin win. It's tough t***ies, unfortunately.
Hey I'm all for a little cream, Im not expecting $49 tickets here. Just don't want them to start charging like $400 each way or something like that.

Strange that I haven't received one yet. I'm an MRC MCC Tiger member so shouldn't have an issue, can't help but think the worst!
Hi Cutterman, I'm an MCC member with the Tiger add-on, I got the email, we can get tix like other Richmond members.
Strangely the RFC email didn't show up on my desktop PC, but was there on my iPhone...no idea why

Hey guys, I've been so keen to head to Adelaide and watch the boys in the final this week, however I've made the choice not to go for a number of reasons. Are we allowed to PM our barcode to other users so they can get access? Would hate to see someone miss out while my possible spot is wasted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I booked my return yesterday morning, leaving 8:45 am Saturday with Tiger and arriving back 6:30 roughly Monday, also with tiger. Cost 180 return.

Hi Cutterman, I'm an MCC member with the Tiger add-on, I got the email, we can get tix like other Richmond members.
Strangely the RFC email didn't show up on my desktop PC, but was there on my iPhone...no idea why

Thanks PH. I did the check through the website with mine and my cousin's barcodes individually and they went through, then tried a dummy barcode number 123456789101 and that gave an error. So I'm a lot more comfortable now.

Good luck all!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back