Who is heading to Adelaide Part 2 - Sunday game

Remove this Banner Ad

If you bought with a Richmond membership you will be sitting with Richmond members
I doubt that can be correct as there has been a fair few sections mentioned and I don't think we would have that many tickets allocated to RFC members. I read we were initially being allocated 20% of the available football club membership allocation which is only about 25 k at Adelaide oval. I got 134 row F times 4. Go Tiges.

Konrad2709

Team Captain
Jun 3, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Galloping Ducks, Borussia Dortmund
The Age mentioned that due to a SANFL games being played on Saturday, our training time slot it 1:45pm. Way to early for us driving over to get there in time. :(

Oct 7, 2001
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Heart, Furies
Take the V/Line. $55.
I've been on a V/Line before and I absolutely hated it. Ended up dropping some reasonable cash on a plane flight.

Really wanted to drive. :(

pawleesee

Senior List
Jul 21, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal & Boca Juniors
I just booked flights, melb -syd-adelaide through tiger, take off at 6:45am and get to adelaide at 11am, cost us $187 each, flying home on the Monday evening for $99 with Virgin. That's a win in my book. Hopefully a good omen flying with Tiger.

Dec 5, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
I doubt that can be correct as there has been a fair few sections mentioned and I don't think we would have that many tickets allocated to RFC members. I read we were initially being allocated 20% of the available football club membership allocation which is only about 25 k at Adelaide oval. I got 134 row F times 4. Go Tiges.

image.jpg

I have Richmond Club Allocation on my receipt. I wouldve thought that meant the section I was in would be allcated to RFC members.

May 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I just booked flights, melb -syd-adelaide through tiger, take off at 6:45am and get to adelaide at 11am, cost us $187 each, flying home on the Monday evening for $99 with Virgin. That's a win in my book. Hopefully a good omen flying with Tiger.
Hopefully you arrive

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiger4Ever

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Great to see so many Tigers going.
Early Sunday morning flight from Melbourne, couldn't get a flight out until Monday night.
Can't wait, Go Tigers!

Coughlin24

Draftee
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
5 more sleeps ! Can't wait. Sitting in section 122. Which section is the richmond cheer squad sitting in ?

BTW all Tigers like myself driving over - you gotta be repping our colours and having your scarves/flags hanging out the windows as we drive from Melbourne to Adelaide

There will be a fair convoy of us hitting the road on Saturday and Sunday (5am Sunday departure for this black duck), so lets fill the Western Highway with yellow and black!!

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Look out for the white VY commodore cruising down the highway from 8am onwards on Saturday

(With the yellow and black scarf hanging out the back window)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back