Who is the most frustrating team to follow?

Remove this Banner Ad

AdamE89

Team Captain
Apr 24, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
North Melbourne for me.

2014-
-Beat every single team in that made the top 8 but then lost to Gold Coast, Brisbane, Carlton.

-NARROW losses. North Melbourne dropped a record 10 games by under 16 points including six under 10.
-Lost 5 matches when leading by 30+ plus.

-First half of the season 4 wins 6 losses
-Second half of the season 10 wins 2 losses
-Too inconsistent including 6 matches leading by 24+ and losing.

Last edited:

Imagine it must be Gold Coast
nah, we've only been around a little while. can't really complain when there's clubs like richmond who've only made the finals 4 times in 30 years. not trying to have a dig either haha.

although since we're a new club, a little bit of early success would help us survive a little longer... :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im pretty certain for those who followed Collingwood from 1958 through to 1990 would have been a tad frustrated at times.

Yeah...those eight Grand Final losses would have been pretty tough.

Still, some teams haven't even played in eight Grand Finals, so I imagine losing eight Grand Finals is better than not playing in any Grand Finals at all.

Yeah...those eight Grand Final losses would have been pretty tough.

Still, some teams haven't even played in eight Grand Finals, so I imagine losing eight Grand Finals is better than not playing in any Grand Finals at all.

Yeah I wasn't around to see them, however the pain of losing 8 I dont know if you would want to play in that many GF losses.
However maybe if we won half of them you would take 4 losses.

But I do agree with you somewhat... Gotta feel for teams such as Footscray who have only won 1.

Yeah I wasn't around to see them, however the pain of losing 8 I dont know if you would want to play in that many GF losses.

But I do agree with you somewhat... Gotta feel for teams such as Footscray who have only won 1.
When we do win though I think they would have to be the most satisfying experience you could have as an Aussie Rules supporter. Because everyone has an invested interest. It rustles so many jimmies for the opposition it's very satisfying. Just think, we've got several trolls on this forum who still can't get over it.

Dude, I reckon you'd take eight losses every day of the week if the other option was none at all.

Losing sucks big time..I've been to 2...but you've gotta be in it to win it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back