Who is the most likely to win this week?

Which team is the most likely to win this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scotty_WCE

Senior List
Aug 11, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Port Adelaide currently in front, just ahead of Jack Watts. Any more votes?

The GOAT

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2007
Earth
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I reckon Hawthorn or North, will go North because Ess form hasn't been great.

North's form hasn't been amazing either. I reckon without Harvey Essendon will expose their midfield like round 1.

Port for me, can see that game ending in a blowout.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Hawthorn or Port

Goggin Our Best

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2011
sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
How i look at it Pt Adelaide Richmond Sydney and Freo are all in good form - thus youd expect 2 tight games going down to the wire

Where as there would have to be some chance of Hawthorn absolutely thumping Geelong - because Geelongs form isnt too flash - if Geelong are to win logic says it will be only narrowly

Similarly - there would have to be some chance of Essendon absolutely thumping Nth Melb - whos last 5-6 finals appearances have been diabolical to say the least

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Port. Richmond are rubbish, running on bravado and confidence but the Power are just heaps better. Every other game could go either way.

None are certainties, so by default Jack Watts because he has nothing to lose and everything to gain by putting himself on the market

old55

Club Legend
Feb 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
  1. Hawthorn
  2. Sydney
  3. Port v Richmond the most interesting and exciting, will go down to the wire
  4. North v Essendon - who outside of supporters cares?

Ron The Bear

Up yer arse, AFL
30k Posts 10k Posts
Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Port. Richmond are rubbish, running on bravado and confidence but the Power are just heaps better. Every other game could go either way.

Expecting North to take care of Essendon. They're going in on four straight wins while the Bombers fell in at home against the youngest-ever Gold Coast outfit, then shared the points with a severely-depleted Carlton.

Back