who is the worst commentator atm?

Who is the worst commentator atm?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Timely thread. AFL Hall of Fame a couple of days ago. AFL Media Hall of Infamy would have a lot of members.
And more than a few noms for Legend status.

I thought it was just me but I turned the sound off half way through the third quarter last night, I couldn't put up with Ling anymore

Him and that mooney wank are close to the worst after Basil and Bwian Taywor.

When I listen to Anthony Hudson's voice I have an urge to slap him in the face.

Good commentator though :) always liked him.

Not one person has said Dwayne whats wrong with you idiots lol

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/dwayne-russell-clueless-idiot.710688/page-19

speaker_996.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1: Brian Taylor (taylor wins the worst commentator stakes by a mile and then some. hyperbole, shouting, players names wrong...I would shoot him if the gun laws were relaxed)
2: Dwayne Russell (chaos ball, if you've just joined us, don't try that at home, that's crazy good - just * off with your s**t you sh*tstain)
3: Luke Darcy (moron who masquarades as a commentator, which is ironic because he spent his playing days as a fraud as well)
4: Hamish Rompingwins (no injection of any life in his voice. Monotone and boring)
5: Basil Zemplis (rounding out the top is this absolute dill from the west)

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/afl...-on-social-media/story-fndv8t7m-1227385792839

After last night's horrible call basil and Luke Darcy are head to head for the worst callers ever . Can't believe they weren't embarrassed by the horrible call . Dennis wasn't seen after the match , probably crying as he drove home .

Dimma said he gave Denis a spray because he held up the flight last night on the way back home to Melbourne
Dimma should have knocked that tosser out and chucked him in the garbage bin where he belongs...has been

Last edited:
Lingy is a sycophant...showed his true colors last night...he is off my Xmas card list and joins a long list of anti tiger commentators..
Dwayne
,Bwian Taylor
Tim Lane
Basil
Denis
Bwuce ( another sycophant)
Darrrcy the dud
Bruce Eva

Actually I'd much rather prefer if BF posters gave the commentary...would be awesome

Saturday Arvo team on 7 big nose bas rompingwins and Tim Watson you couldn't make a worse team if you tried
THIS X10000000000 seriously they are the worse call team ive seen, first of all the game is DELAYED so whats the ******* point. you have stupid basil and dumb hamish making you sleep and the bias analysis of tim and the boring boundary riding of jude bolton or andrew welsh

BT and Basil. Funny how they're all channel 7
channel 7 are the worse call team in the world, bring back channel 9 and channel 10. I want to see BT and JB again with gaz and sam special comments , would make me laugh. I actually remember my fondest memories of commentary back when channel 7 and 9 had the call, more memorable quotes, more better calling etc

last night was woeful, but at least there was no McAvaney.

The dumb s**t commentary dream team would surely have to be Basil, McAvaney, Shaw and Darcy.

Can you imagine the consequences of having those 4 mental deficients in the one room? the sheer reverse polarity of IQ in the room would tear space time a new dumb a-hole.
at least macaveney would of jizzed for us as well as fyfe

Back