who is the worst commentator atm?

Who is the worst commentator atm?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

lyon, quartermain, watson, basil, mcavanney, darcy, comettti are like that S@#t stain in the bottom of the toilet bowl thats hard to scrub off.
rexy is the best by far.

Dwayne russell cant stand the muppet especially when he calls bachar bakker and a close second to basil
He says the most irrelavant things.
"They're one minute and 20 seconds away from winning the quarter the Brisbane Lions"
"The crowd is a bit shellshocked at this score" - the score at the time was GWS 9 to Brisbane 13.

And that's just a small sample from the first quarter of today's game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That tool Zempilas has no idea at all about anything and is pretty typical of the dumbed down approach that Seven has to footy nowadays. Their jingle...The Boys Are Back, makes Nickelback seem like an art-rock band. The call on Friday night was lacking in almost very understanding of the way the game was unfolding. The commentary lacks nuance and balance- its made for supporters who are so thick that they have to be yelled at by BT or whispered to by Ling. His whispering disguises the fact that he knows nothing about the game he's commenting on and he just goes over and over the same old clichés. He knows how to suck up to Geelong players and pretty well nothing else. In my opinion, the game against Port was just as bad, with Ricciuto blathering on about a Port comeback all through the second half, but believe me, if you want to hear some absolutely appalling commentary, try listening to K-Rock, Geelong's FM radio station. This station is appalling any time of day or night, but their football coverage is enough to make you throw up.

I've always wondered what it means when Bruce McAvaney says that so-and-so "arches the back"
Yes, that is an athletic term which describes touching your toes, as in "Ärch your back, Bruce."

Basil. I hate how he thinks he is an expert on AFL when he has never played and how he thinks the crap he says is funny.

"High Fyfes all round"
"You could almost say he rose miles above"

Think he is being groomed as Cometti's replacement, and in doing so is trying to saturate his ramblings with one liners. A failure of epic proportions :thumbsdown:

Nick maxwell... He ******* barracking for Collingwood
Get out of the commentry box if ur gonna b that biased

Back