who is the worst commentator atm?

Who is the worst commentator atm?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

they should be balanced, impartial, call it as they see it AND give credit where credit is due.

I kinda disagree with this bit.

I reckon commentators should call the game straight. Names, what they did, nothing more. Purely objective, with no credit or bagging given to anyone. No "colour". No ******** chiming in with an opinion about whose in AA form. I reckon 99% of the people watching can figure out what was good play and what was not.

With the time they save, they can tell us what is happening off the ball. THE worst thing about watching the game on the box is that you miss 90% of the action, which happens outside of the camera shot, and no *er tells you.

They are an embarrassment.

Completely agree with this bit.

I kinda disagree with this bit.

I reckon commentators should call the game straight. Names, what they did, nothing more. Purely objective, with no credit or bagging given to anyone. No "colour". No ******** chiming in with an opinion about whose in AA form. I reckon 99% of the people watching can figure out what was good play and what was not.

With the time they save, they can tell us what is happening off the ball. THE worst thing about watching the game on the box is that you miss 90% of the action, which happens outside of the camera shot, and no goose tells you.

Completely agree with this bit.
i dunno that sounds just a bit too boring, its just bad when the commentator is montone or boring or cringey like basil. its good to have a bit of personality and fun into it, thats why i like BT and Jim

I genuinely wonder what you have to do if you want to become a sports commentator...
Anyone know

These days it seems all you have to do is be a high profile player that recently retired, have an annoying voice and no idea what you're talking about :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to like Dennis, but listening to him screwing up the "its a goal" or "it's a point" in his own special way multiple times in the past weeks has really pissed me off.

He used to be accurate and entertaining, now he has turned into the same simpletons as the radio callers, just pumping up the tyres of his broadcast buddies.

Apparently it's not all about the footy. What a bunch of flogs.

EDIT : But Luke Darcy is the FIGJAM broadcasting equivalent of Buckley as a player. At least Buckley could play the game.

I reckon Michael Christian goes alright. Gets the excitement going and doesn't carry on like a dick or focus on himself.

reckon was last yr he did the Eddie red thing and good,,, the channel, 10 commentates back in the day were good ones...

Dwaaayne took it to a new level for me tonight.
If he pronounces him Backar and not Bashar once more I'll go ******* spare. That's an intentional slur as far as I'm concerned, it's his job to know the blokes name.
Then he tried to lay it at Hardwicks feet and called Lyon a supercoach again. Looks like on the couch will stick the boots in too.

On 360...Paul Roos OMG!! how he is distancing himself from his own footy club. * me it's got worse.
Carrying the baggage of 6 or 7 years blah blah
Take responsibility you flog. It's disgraceful to listen to. At least Buckley takes the losses on the chin.

did anyone hear that dwyane thinks that squirt could of blinded a player? what a ******* toss bag

They are all pretty much sh!tfull, IMO they say stupid stuff like Mitchell isn't in best 22 at any club etc to get their name in lights, all most ex players as thick as a whiteboard, Lloyd for me is my most hated, absolute flog, was a good player though, but an absolute flog that should use his 10 IQ points on tools

Back