Who is your "boy"?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll show me the door :(
I think all Lance is really saying is that his idea of someone you might 'get on' is a player who has either been much maligned, or has had serious injury problems, or is just a complete unknown who you decide you see something in.

I think all Lance is really saying is that his idea of someone you might 'get on' is a player who has either been much maligned, or has had serious injury problems, or is just a complete unknown who you decide you see something in.
Kommer! I think I've figured this out. Hardly got started and got injured that's gotta count or something. I'd like to see him get a good solid run!

Kommer! I think I've figured this out. Hardly got started and got injured that's gotta count or something. I'd like to see him get a good solid run!
Yep, and maligned by quite a few.

That's more like it. :thumbsu:

If I had to pick a periphery player, I'd go Trav Colyer. Busted his ass to finally get a regular run in 2014. Would love to see him build on that in 2015, could be a real game breaker for us + X-factor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like guys who don't have the talent to walk straight in but have to get there by virtue of "wanting it"...I reckon Jason Ashby will be one of those guys and hence, he is my boy.

And to think Rick played the game of his life after being a late inclusion for the injured McVeigh (?).

To think that he went from completely competent AFL footballer to the scrap heap over night.

I don't want to cast aspersions over his character but something must have happened there.

Last edited:
I like guys who don't have the talent to walk straight in but have to get there by virtue of "wanting it"...I reckon Jason Ashby will be one of those guys and hence, he is my boy.

Think you might be selling your boy Ashby a bit short there.

He's the "footballers footballer" in the sense that he is not blessed with an outstanding physical attributes but he just understands the game. He's always in the right spot, making the right decision with the skill to pull it all off (even if he doesn't have an amazing kick). Significant on-field leader too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back