Who is your least favourite celebrity?

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
Those good charlotte campaigners.

Most celebrities don't bother me because they're easy to avoid. Not these arseholes. They're on some *in advertisement every 5 minutes. I mean FFS they did a massive cricket campaign. What does a couple of knobs from the states have to do with that? Why?

They're a s**t pop act who had 1 or 2 semi popular pop songs over a decade ago. Why are they still here? The rest of the world seems to have rightly disposed of them, why can't we?

Celebrity fecal matter.

Sep 27, 2008
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Those good charlotte campaigners.

Most celebrities don't bother me because they're easy to avoid. Not these arseholes. They're on some ****in advertisement every 5 minutes. I mean FFS they did a massive cricket campaign. What does a couple of knobs from the states have to do with that? Why?

They're a s**t pop act who had 1 or 2 semi popular pop songs over a decade ago. Why are they still here? The rest of the world seems to have rightly disposed of them, why can't we?

Celebrity fecal matter.

Agree, the way we (ie. the Australian idiot public) worship any half baked, washed up American celebrity that graces our shores is sickening.

When they've past their use by date and worn out their welcome in America they just jet out here where they're worshipped like superstars.

Just look at Meatloaf at our GF a few years ago, he would be lucky to be selling hotdogs at the Superbowl and he was our pre-game entertainment.

Richard Cranium

Apr 16, 2008
PHX
Chris Brown too but I can't deny that he makes good music.
Will.i.am/Will.i.copy would be up there. Strong dislike for the way everyone seems to praise him as a musical genius (probably due to the voice show) and yet a lot of his tracks nowadays are actually blatant ripoffs with the original creator receiving little or no acknowledgement from him.
What's that now?

Sep 27, 2008
Bernard bloody Tomic. All the talent in the world and lazier than Greg Ritchie, what a f***ing waste.

At least Fat Cat provided some comedic value.

Some of the stories I've heard about him on tour are the stuff of legend, he was up there with Rod Marsh and Boonie in the drinking stakes.

He was a bloody talented cricketer, he made 100 in his second Test in Pakistan and let it all go to waste. Now all people remember him for is that shithouse "comedy" and that he liked a drink, he could've been so much more.

slicedndiced

Feb 4, 2014
still sinking

And a legendary blue with Beefy Botham.

Prick of a bloke but.

I played a game with him when he fronted as a celebrity for a charity match.

Got caught behind off a local quick on his 2nd or 3rd ball and sooked like a bitch for the rest of day and went home before any of the presentations, (which was the point of him being there).

A Grade dickhead.

Prick of a bloke but.

Got caught behind off a local quick on his 2nd or 3rd ball and sooked like a bitch for the rest of day and went home before any of the presentations, (which was the point of him being there).

A Grade dickhead.
There's a story about Mal Brough that goes along the same lines as that if we're discussing a grade pricks.

Sep 27, 2008
There was a great story about Greg Ritchie and Wayne Phillips who were the team larrikins and roommates on a mid 80s tour of the West Indies.

They had a big night on the piss before a tour game there, slept in and missed the team bus to the ground the next day. The manager tried to call them at the hotel to see where they were but they were that comatose drunk they didn't hear the phone calls so they had to get one of the hotel staff to unlock the room and wake them up.

When they eventually got to the ground Allan Border who was the captain had them running between mid off and fine leg for the rest of the day as punishment.

Those were the days.

Sep 27, 2008

Prick of a bloke but.

A Grade dickhead.

A lot of those so called lovable big drinking Aussie cricket larrikins are the same, Rod Marsh was a rude arrogant prick back in his day too, probably still is.

Kim Hughes on the other hand is one of the nicest and most genuine Aussie cricketers you would ever meet, he used to coach us when we were playing juniors for Subi Floreat and he's a top bloke.

He wasn't a big drinking macho Aussie cricketer though and was labelled a sook for crying when he handed over the captaincy despite the fact he was knifed in the back by the so called macho Aussie cricketers like Marsh, Lillee and the Chappell brothers.

This book is a must read for any cricket fans, a real eye opener.

The-Golden-Boy.jpg

slicedndiced

Feb 4, 2014
still sinking
A lot of those so called lovable big drinking Aussie cricket larrikins are the same, Rod Marsh was a rude arrogant prick back in his day too, probably still is.

Kim Hughes on the other hand is one of the nicest most genuine Aussie cricketers you would ever meet, he used to coach us when we were playing juniors for Subi Floreat and he's a top bloke.

He wasn't a big drinking macho Aussie cricketer though and was labelled a sook for crying when he handed over the captaincy despite the fact he was knifed in the back by the so called macho Aussie cricketers like Marsh, Lillee and the Chappell brothers.

The-Golden-Boy.jpg

Yeah, I met Kim in same capacity as I met Richie, albeit another year, and he was a cracker of a bloke. Really down to earth and genuine.

The pick of the crop though was Dougie Walters.

I had the privilege of taking care of him for 3 days. One day cricket, one day fishing, one day sight seeing.....every day drunk and playing cards and telling yarns.

Ripper of a bloke. Just an old bushie with a bit of talent and a really laconic sense of humour.

3 of the best days of my life.

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams

Kim Hughes on the other hand is one of the nicest and most genuine Aussie cricketers you would ever meet, he used to coach us when we were playing juniors for Subi Floreat and he's a top bloke.

The-Golden-Boy.jpg

Andrew Symonds is a A grade turd

Carrying on the cricketing theme I don't really like Warnie that much. Loved him as a cricketer but now he's retired it seems to me he will do just about anything to make sure his name is still in the headlines. I really don't need to know what Warnies views are on every bit of minutiae via twitter.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Agree about Meshel Laurie but not Andrew O'Keefe, he's one of the few Australian tv hosts I can stand. He can be pretty funny at times and takes the piss out of the whole celebrity host type s**t.

I loved how when he got busted for being pissed off his head in public a few years ago with someone's mobile camera filming him he didn't make any excuses or kowtow to all the PC tools by apologising or promising to seek counselling and all that bullshit. He was like "Yeah so what I got maggoted like most Aussie blokes do on Friday or Saturday nights so deal with it". He was also part of one of Hamish and Andy's pranks when he pretended that he was going to rig Deal or No Deal for a mate of theirs was that was going on the show so that he would win the maximum prize money, was funny as hell.

Not sure where you get that from

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/sorry-about-boozy-night-out-okeefe/story-e6frf7jo-1111118536636

Sep 27, 2008

scon

Apr 19, 2009
western australia
Long haired Champs.
Was down in Port Fairy visiting mates in 2005 when the PF Pirates had the 150th.Swerving Mervin Hughes,Geoff Dawson,Jonathan Brown and a coupla others.From perforated memory Tiffany Cherry may have said she had family down that nekka??
I have long standing affiliations down that way and after the sportspersons' night was talking to one of the organisers.
The bloke was no youngster and no stranger to judgement and its abuses.In his estimation,one of the celebrity fast bowlers who had been paid appearance money,airfares and accommodation,complementary ticket and all other associated costs but declined the opportunity to buy a $2 raffle ticket on the night,was canine.
I agreed and still do.