Who is your least favourite celebrity?

Remove this Banner Ad

Im glad I don't live in England and have to put up with this ejit

piers-morgan115.jpg

Dan Bilzerian and Tucker Max - the sorta flogs who a 15 year old me would find cool because they shag lots of girls and have money and guns but really they're just self-indulgent campaigners living off their inheritance who aren't smart or funny.

Also to a lesser extent Jennifer Lawrence. Yes she's beautiful but her whole 'OMG I'm so unique as an actress! I like internet memes and Pizza!' act in the media is grating. Or maybe it's just her moronic diehard fans who seem to elevate her above everyone else for it.
Agree with both of these.

Dan Bilzerian looks like a total goober without his beard too.

acfaa41ee6488057b70c9be276333b29.png

Jennifer Lawrence is so fake with her "le so quirky and down to earth XD" bullshit.

The Madden brothers are the worst though. Try to act like hard campaigners with their tattoos and punk image but they're as soft as butter. I hate the one who is always chewing on a toothpick as well. He's trying too hard to create a look; just like that Pharrell flog with his oversized hats.

DZ53M1f.jpg

Anybody anywhere who has anything to do with reality TV.

And Josh Thomas. Not only is he annoyingly stupid but he has no discernible talent.

Not an individual celebrity thing per se, but something that annoys me is this weird bent tensed arm phenomenon adopted by reality tv show people to make their muscles stick out

Exhibit A: douche from the Amazing Race

429098377-19rhcb5.jpg

Exhibit B: Douche from house rules

bentarm.JPG

Peter Helliar - I still blame him personally for the cancellation of Get This on Triple M when his oversized contract forced Tony Martin and Ed Kavalee off the airways. May he burn in Hell.

Cate Blanchett

Pharrell

Redfoo

Josh Thomas

Edit:

Forgot to say Justin Bieber. Raging campaigner. If he did hook up with Miranda Kerr, it just proves there is no God.

Last edited:
Peter Helliar - I still blame him personally for the cancellation of Get This on Triple M when his oversized contract forced Tony Martin and Ed Kavalee off the airways. May he burn in Hell.

Cate Blanchett

Pharrell

Redfoo

Josh Thomas

Edit:

Forgot to say Justin Bieber. Raging campaigner. If he did hook up with Miranda Kerr, it just proves there is no God.
Is the Redfoo one based of X Factor? If so Danni Minogue and Nat Bassingwaithe are so much worse.

Speaking of ed kavalee, did anyone ever see the trailer to that canned Aussie movie "meat pie" or something like that? Had him, Wawick Capper, Trevor who won big brother years back, looked like the most garbage ever put to film

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Speaking of ed kavalee, did anyone ever see the trailer to that canned Aussie movie "meat pie" or something like that? Had him, Wawick Capper, Trevor who won big brother years back, looked like the most garbage ever put to film

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Erm, I actually don't mind Ed Kavalee on have you been paying attention. Its the only commercial tv network comedy program that's had something I've thought about laughing at since Full Frontal. The women comedians are heinously unfunny but.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mundine is a good example. People who I know who have met him or had things to do with him off camera say he is one of the best blokes you'll come across. And then has this camera persona that he puts on to destroy it.
I never watched it but was told that he was surprisingly one of the more interesting and better 'contestants' on celebrity big bother quite a few years back.

Erm, I actually don't mind Ed Kavalee on have you been paying attention. Its the only commercial tv network comedy program that's had something I've thought about laughing at since Full Frontal. The women comedians are heinously unfunny but.

Yeah not dig at Kavalee HYBPA, both quality comedy IMO, but that abortion of celluloid...

Celia Pacquola is decent. Better than she was when I first encountered her on The Unbelievable Truth (the BBC radio show, not the Aus TV spin-off, which I believe she was also on).

Jane Kennedy is good.

Really? I find her incredibly sexy. There is a lot of hating going on in this thread. I can't think of anyone who's on breakfast television that doesn't come off as a bit of a douche. It's in the job description.

Would like to see your judgement if she ever forgets to put that waist spandex on. Its so obvious

Never forget Marsland. Those 3 were a perfect radio team.
Never listened to triple m again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back